Develop. Submit. Win.
- Placement on the ‘Hall of Fame’
- Opportunity to present your innovative solution at the Award Ceremony
- Speaking opportunities at international conferences
- Dedicated on-line and off-line marketing activities to promote the finalists, the category winners and the ‘Cloud Innovator of the Year’
- Access to the worldwide network of Innovation World Cup Series, opportunity to connect with important market players at a very early stage of product development
- Business acceleration
How to Register
The online application is secure, easy to use, and allows you to save your work so that you may come back to work on it in multiple sessions. Simply follow the registration link, create your participant profile and then a submission form. If you are submitting more than one solution you must complete a new submission form for each one.
At the submission form describe your solution or your running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images showing its special features, results or advantages.
If you have corrections you must make these before the database closes in March 2015. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revisions.
Database opens: October 2014
Database closes: March 2015
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.