Where: Microcity, Rue de la Maladière 71, 2000 Neuchâtel
When: 20 September 2017, 9 am -12 pm (registration required)
In this workshop, you will learn more about the concepts behind building smart things using the NodeMCU (an Arduino-like controller). We will also discuss Inputs and Outputs along with MQTT communication.
Naturally, we will also talk about the Geeny IoT platform to round up our discussion of the potential use cases for smart things. Join us in using multiple data sources to develop applications that solve tangible problems.
Workshop Agenda 9 am – 11:59 am
- Welcome and introduction to Geeny
- What Geeny means for makers, device manufacturers, and application developers
- Get started with NodeMCU (an Arduino-like Wifi enabled device)
- We will be covering the end-to-end flow: from blinking LEDs to connecting to a local MQTT-broker
- Learn how to benefit from integrating multiple data streams on the Geeny platform
The Developer Workshop will be run by Stefan Hermann and Diego Echeverri, Ecosystem Developers and Evangelists, Geeny by Telefónica NEXT.
Have a look at the complete agenda.
Sound interesting to you? Then reserve your spot here. (Participation is FREE of charge but registration is required)
Should you wish to cancel your registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
And after a short lunch break, sponsored by Geeny, you are invited to join the Innovation World Cup Conference, starting at 1 pm in the same location. For more information click here.