This year again the Innovation World Cup Conference will take place in Neuchâtel on September 20, 2017 at Microcity (Rue de la Maladière 71, Neuchâtel).
Switzerland is well-known for its innovation and it is a pleasure to come back again!
Join our audience of international experts, techpreneurs and potential investors for an action-packed day with IoT developer workshops, great talks, inspiring pitches and exciting networking opportunities.
- 9:00am-12:00pm Developer Workshops (parallel sessions):
- How to develop IoT Solutions with ST Starter Kit and Microsoft Azure Cloud, powered by STMicroelectronics and Microsoft
- Intro to Making: get your hands dirty – Learn how to create smart things using the Geeny IoT Platform, powered by Geeny by Telefónica NEXT
- Developer workshop Gemalto Developer Environment, powered by Gemalto
- 1:00pm-5:00pm Innovation World Cup Conference:
- Georges Kotrotsios, VP Marketing & Business Development, CSEM
- Christian Stammel, CEO, Navispace and WT| Wearable Technologies
- Alain Porret, VP Integrated and Wireless Systems, CSEM
- Gilles Alcocer, Senior Manager Partner Ecosystems, STMicroelectronics
- Markus Vogt, Director Vertical Segment Healthcare, EBV Elektronik
- Sebastian Dubuis, Start-up Coach, Commission for Technology and Innovation
- Ronaldo Robl, Area Manager IoT Products, Gemalto
- Andreas Warta, Key Account Manager OEM, VARTA Microbattery
- Karolina Mosiadz, Marketing and Communications Manager, Geeny by Telefónica NEXT
- Val Jelinic, Program Manager Open Networks & LoRa Alliance Marketing Committee Member, Semtech Corporation for the LoRa Alliance
- Dr. Benoit Mariani, CEO and co-founder, Gait Up
- Stefan Weber, Chief Operating Officer, modum.io AG
- Mark Melnykowycz, Founding Member, Idezo
- Jonas Schmid, Head of Business Development, Hivemind AG
- And some other exciting IoT start-ups
- 5pm-6pm Networking and Get-Together
PARTICIPATION in the event and developer workshops is FREE OF CHARGE. Please register here!
Should you wish to cancel your registration, please send an email to email@example.com
Download the complete agenda here.