This year again the Innovation World Cup Conference will take place in Neuchâtel on September 20, 2017 in the Auditorium of Microcity (Rue de la Maladière 71, Neuchâtel).
Switzerland is well-known for its innovation and it is a pleasure to come back again!
Join our audience of international experts, techpreneurs and potential investors for an action-packed day with IoT developer workshops, great talks, inspiring pitches and exciting networking opportunities.
- 9:00am-12:00pm Developer Workshops (parallel sessions):
- How to develop IoT Solutions with ST Starter Kit and Microsoft Azure Cloud, powered by STMicroelectronics and Microsoft
- Intro to Making: get your hands dirty – Learn how to create smart things using the Geeny IoT Platform, powered by Geeny by Telefónica NEXT
- Developer workshop Gemalto Developer Environment, powered by Gemalto
- 1:00pm-5:00pm Innovation World Cup Conference:
- Georges Kotrotsios, VP Marketing & Business Development, CSEM
- Christian Stammel, CEO, Navispace and WT| Wearable Technologies
- Alain Porret, VP Integrated and Wireless Systems, CSEM
- Alessandro Maloberti, Director Marketing and Partner Ecosystems, STMicroelectronics
- Markus Vogt, Director Vertical Segment Healthcare, EBV Elektronik
- tbc, Commission for Technology and Innovation
- Ronaldo Robl, Area Manager IoT Products, Gemalto
- Andreas Warta, Key Account Manager OEM, VARTA Microbattery
- Karolina Mosiadz, Marketing and Communications Manager, Geeny by Telefónica NEXT
- Dr. Benoit Mariani, CEO and co-founder, Gait Up
- Stefan Weber, Chief Operating Officer, modum.io AG
- Mark Melnykowycz, Founding Member, Idezo
- And some other exciting IoT start-ups
- 5pm-6pm Networking and Get-Together
PARTICIPATION in the event and developer workshops is FREE OF CHARGE. Please register here!
Are you interested in being the inspiration? We are looking for innovative start-ups to speak on stage! Contact us if you want to become a speaker.
Download the complete agenda here.