Develop. Submit. Win.
Win prizes worth over $160,000
- Access to the worldwide network of Innovation World Cup Series, opportunity to connect with important market players at a very early stage of product development
- Business acceleration
- Extensive public relation activities
- Speaking opportunities at international conferences
- Dedicated marketing activities to promote the finalists and category winners as “IoT / M2M Innovators of the Year 2017”
- Placement on the ‘Hall of Fame’
- Opportunity to present your innovative solution at the official award ceremony
- Exclusive coaching session with our partner Kickstarter
- Free co-working space in the vibrant startup capital Berlin provided by GTEC
- Software Development Kits provided by our partners Telit, Gemalto and BSH (Bosch Group) for free. Learn more about the SDKs here.
For more information see our Participant Brochure.
How to Register
The online application is secure, easy to use, and allows you to save your work so that you may come back to work on it in multiple sessions. Simply follow the registration link, create your participant profile and then a submission form. If you are submitting more than one solution you must complete a new submission form for each one.
At the submission form describe your solution or your running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images showing its special features, results or advantages.
If you have corrections you must make these before the database closes on December 15th, 2016. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revisions.
Database opens: 11 May 2016
11 November 2016, now extended to 15 December 2016
REGISTER HERE AND SUBMIT YOUR SOLUTION. The participation is free of charge.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org