What are the Benefits for you?
Win prizes worth over $500,000 to boost your development and marketing:
- Access to the worldwide network of Innovation World Cup® Series, opportunity to connect with experienced market players
- 10,000 Euro cash prize for the EBV IOT Hero 2017/18
- Business acceleration
- Extensive public relation activities
- Speaking opportunities at international conferences
- Dedicated marketing activities that promote the finalists and category winners as “IoT / WT Innovators of the Year 2018”
- Placement on the “Hall of Fame”
- Opportunity to present your innovative solution at the official Pitch & Award Ceremony
- Exclusive coaching session with our partner Kickstarter
- Software Development Kits provided by our partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, LoRa Alliance and Gemalto for free. Learn more about the SDKs here.
In addition to the above-mentioned competition prizes, the winners of the Special Prizes powered by our partners will receive a number of additional benefits. Learn more about them here.
How to Register & Compete for the Special Prizes
The online application is secure, easy to use, and allows you to save your work so that you may come back to work on it in multiple sessions. Simply follow the registration link, create your participant profile and then a submission form. If you are submitting more than one solution you must complete a new submission form for each one.
At the submission form describe your solution or your running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images and/or video showing its special features, results or advantages.
To compete in the special prizes powered by LoRa Alliance™, Gemalto and AiQ Smart Clothing you must answer “Yes” to the relevant questions in the submission form’s Special Prize section and fill in all the required further details. All European contestants are part of the EBV Elektronik‘s special prize automatically! More details on each special prize and the winner’s benefits can be found here.
If you have corrections you must make these before the database closes on October 2nd, 2018. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revisions. Bear in mind that the more in-depth and comprehensive your submission is, the higher chance you will have to be selected as a finalist!
How to Request Software Development Kits
When you have registered for the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® 2017/18 and filled in the submission form with all the required details, you will have the unique opportunity to order one of the software development kits provided by the Innovation World Cup® partners directly via the submission form.
The deadline for requesting software development kits is October 2nd, 2018. Bear in mind that the more in-depth and comprehensive your submission is, the higher chance you will have to qualify for receiving the software development kit. After requesting a software development kit, we will get in touch with you to complete the process.
Database opens for new submissions: 27 February 2018
Database closes: 2 October 2018 (23:59 PST)
The participation is free of charge.
As soon as the submission phase ends on October 2nd, the evaluation phase will start. Judges from world-leading tech companies will assess your application and select the most disruptive solutions. The finalists will be then invited to join the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® Pitch and Award Ceremonies to rock the stage with their project.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com