WHAT: “How to Develop IoT Sensor Node with ST SensorTile and Connect it to Mobile and Cloud Applications” Developer Workshop
WHEN: 21 September 2018, 9 am -12 pm (Registration required)
WHERE: CSEM, Rue Jaquet-Droz 1, 2000 Neuchâtel
Powered by the Innovation World Cup® partner STMicroelectronics, during this workshop you will learn hands-on how to use the STMicroelectronics SensorTile Kit to develop monitoring and tracking applications.
The SensorTile kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) includes:
– SensorTile module (STEVAL-STLCS01V1) with an STM32 Microcontroller, digital microphone, inertial and environmental sensors and BLE connectivity
– SensorTile expansion Cradleboard equipped with audio DAC, USB port, Arduino UNO R3 and SWD connectors
– SensorTile Cradle with battery charger, humidity and temperature sensor, SD memory card slot, USB port and breakaway SWD connector
– 100 mAh Li-Ion battery
– Plastic box
Through application examples you will see how to connect the IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and use a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, like the BlueMS app, to view real-time environmental sensor data, motion sensor data, digital microphone levels and battery level.
Participants will receive free of charge SensorTile kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1).
- 08:30 am REGISTRATION OPENS
- 09:00 am WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION TO STM32 OPEN DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
- Gilles Alcocer, IoT and Partner Ecosystem Senior Manager, STMicroelectronics
- 09:30 am DEVELOPER WORKSHOP – GETTING STARTED WITH ST IOT SENSOR NODE
- Salvatore Curti, Design SW Staff Engineer, STMicroelectronics
- Christian Straub, EMEA Central FAE, STMicroelectronics
- 12:00 pm NETWORKING LUNCH
- 1:00 pm START OF CSEM INDUSTRIAL IOT CONFERENCE NEUCHÂTEL
Sound interesting? Then hurry and register here. (Participation is free of charge, registration required.)
Want more? If you are an IoT entrepreneur and you want to take your solution to the next level with free development kits, prizes worth over $500,000 and speaking opportunities at international events enter the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® the world leading competition in the area of IoT! Participation is free of charge. (Learn more here)
For more information on the CSEM Industrial IoT Conference Neuchâtel, follow the link.