Develop. Submit. Win.
Win prizes worth over $300,000 such as:
- Business acceleration by the Innovation World Cup ecosystem, sponsors and partners, as well as the opportunity to connect with important market players at a very early stage of product development
- 25 speaking opportunities at WT | Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE on 7th February, 2017 during ISPO (over 80,000 attendees & 2,500 exhibitors)
- 25 exhibition packages at WT | Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE
- 25 vouchers for a free exhibition package at an additional WT event throughout 2017 (US, Asia, Europe)
- 6 months free co-working space in Munich (Werk 1)
- 1 year free co-working space in Berlin (GTEC)
- Top-level advice from our official partner Kickstarter on how to take your product to market
- STMicroelectronics development kits for free. Learn more about the STM32 Open Development Environment here.
- Deep-dive sessions with AIQ Smart Clothing to turn great concepts into real products for the winners of the “Smart Clothing” Special Prize.
- Dedicated marketing activities to promote the finalists and the category winners (movies, brochures, media campaigns, etc.)
- Excellent media exposure
How to Register
The online application is secure, easy to use, and allows you to save your work so that you may come back to work on it in multiple sessions. Simply follow the registration link, create your participant profile and then a submission form. If you are submitting more than one solution you must complete a new submission form for each one.
In the submission form, describe your solution or your running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images showing its special features, results or advantages.
If you have corrections, you must make these before the database closes on October 17th, 2016. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revisions.
Database opens: 4 May 2016
Database closes: 17 October 2016
Download here the participant brochure.
REGISTER HERE AND SUBMIT YOUR SOLUTION. The participation is free of charge.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.