Develop. Submit. Win.
Win prizes worth over $ 200,000
- $3,000 cash prize for the ‘WT Innovator of the Year’
- Special Prizes in ‘Smart Clothing’ and ‘Jewelry’
- Placement in the ‘Hall of Fame’
- Opportunity to present your innovative solution at WT Wearable Technologies Conference in Europe
- Exhibition package at WT Wearable Technologies Conference Europe
- Speaking opportunities at international conferences
- Dedicated marketing activities to promote the finalists, the category winners and the ‘WT Innovator of the Year’
- Access to the worldwide network of Innovation World Cup Series, opportunity to connect with important market players at a very early stage of product development
- Business acceleration
- Software Development Kits provided by our partner STMicroelectronics at a discounted rate (up to 100%). Learn more about the SDKs here.
- NUCLEO F401RE STM32 Nucleo development board for STM32 F4 series – with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino
- X NUCLEO IDB04A1 Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG for STM32 Nucleo
- STEVAL IDB003V1 A BlueNRG IC based Bluetooth® Smart USB dongle
How to Register
The online application is secure, easy to use, and allows you to save your work so that you may come back to work on it in multiple sessions. Simply follow the registration link, create your participant profile and then a submission form. If you are submitting more than one solution you must complete a new submission form for each one.
At the submission form describe your solution or your running prototype in a functional way, accompanied by images showing its special features, results or advantages.
If you have corrections you must make these before the database closes on November 15th, 2015. Make your corrections in the appropriate section and remember to save your revisions.
Database opens: 29 April 2015
Database closes: 15 November 2015
Download here: WT Innovation World Cup – Information for Participants
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.