Every day more than one thousand houses must be built to meet the demand for new homes for the growing worldwide population. The environment where we live must evolve. Smart infrastructures, buildings and territories are needed now. This can shortly be realized only if innovative technologies are integrated to the construction and facility management process supported by Building Information Modeling (BIM). The full potential is still to be unlocked.
We are calling all start-ups from the software and hardware area to submit their solutions/services for the construction, real estate and smart city and demonstrate how they are shaping the future of the industry and making our territories smart.
The Smart Territory Digital Challenges by Innovation World Cup® will celebrate the new applications, user scenarios, collaboration technologies, software, services and efficiency solutions bringing a fundamental change in the construction and building industry.
Will your solution enhance the construction process by sensing concrete information, by monitoring the later building quality, by optimizing the supply chain during the construction process, by improving the infrastructure and sustainable development of cities or by making the whole process safer for the worker and the real estate owner? Then this is for you!
The finalists of the Smart Territory Digital Challenges by Innovation World Cup® will:
- Access the global Innovation World Cup® Series network
- Pitch their solution and be awarded at BIM World PARIS 2019, the leading event in Europe for the digital transformation of the industry, on April, 2nd 2019!
- Connect with the BIM World ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Boost their solution’s brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at global level
- Get a place in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winner)
- Be included in the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® and benefit from prizes worth +500,000 USD (for IoT and wearable solutions only)
Please note that for the Smart Territory Digital Challenges, no SDKs can be requested.
The submission deadline is now over! It is time for the board of jurors to evaluate each and every submission. The submissions will be evaluated based on crucial criteria such as the degree of innovation, business potential, and go-to-market approach. Stay tuned with us to find out who will outweigh the rest to stand in the finals!
Get ready to rock the stage at BIM World Paris, as well as many other speaking opportunities and leading workshop with big industry players. See our upcoming events for more information.