FOOTBALL DOCS INNOVATION WORLD CUP®
We are calling all innovators developing products and services with applications to sports medicine to the Football Docs Innovation World Cup – a unique competition that is poised to reshape the football medicine and performance landscape.
Fútbol Doctors Network (FDN) in partnership with the Innovation World Cup strives to optimize all aspects of player care by providing unrivaled access to the leading minds in the field. Together, we are committed to revolutionizing sports medicine, rehabilitation practices, and player well-being.
Football Docs Innovation World Cup is powered by FDN and brings together distinguished doctors from top football clubs, including AC Milan, AS Monaco, Manchester United FC, and more, and drives a unique initiative aimed at optimizing player performance, well-being, and injury prevention.
FDN can help companies leverage their extensive experience, knowledge, and innovation networks in sports medicine. From diagnosing injuries to developing cutting-edge recovery techniques, FDN doctors’ tireless efforts play an integral role in optimizing player performance and safeguarding athlete health. For more information, we invite you to visit the website of the FutbolDocsNetwork where you can explore the profiles of the prominent clubs and football doctors involved.
Who should apply?
- Companies or startups with innovative products or solutions relevant to enhancing athlete performance and well-being.
- Innovators and entrepreneurs advancing technologies or services with applications to sports medicine areas including:
- Injury Prevention
- Performance Optimization
- Diagnostics / Monitoring
- Regeneration / Sleep
- Mental Health
- “Retired Pro”
- Data Management
If your innovation falls within any of the mentioned categories, we encourage you to submit your solution. By selecting the most relevant category, you can ensure that your solution is properly evaluated and considered for the Football Docs Innovation World Cup.
How it works
Submission deadline: Friday, 15th December 2023, 23:59 CET. Please note that upon registration and completion of the online application form, content is automatically saved and can be modified without limit until the deadline.
By participating in the Football Docs Innovation World Cup*, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Trials. The exclusive opportunity to undergo trials conducted by one or more prominent football clubs, providing a remarkable chance to showcase their innovations.
- Will be awarded a prestigious FDN Award of Excellence ,highlighting their exceptional and groundbreaking contributions to the field of football medicine
- Marketing Materials. Announcement of this award and usage of the FDN brand name in your marketing materials (see more below)
- Website Featuring. Placement on FDN Website and the IWC Hall of Fame
- In acknowledgment of their exceptional achievements, we will be presenting each of the runners-up with a Certificate of Honorable Distinction. This certificate serves as a testament to their remarkable contributions and stands as a symbol of our admiration for their dedication to the field of sports medicine.
- Marketing Materials. Announcement of this award in your marketing materials (see more below)
- Website Featuring. Placement on FDN Web-Site and the IWC Hall of Fame (see more below)
- Will have the option to gain valuable recognition and will be honored with a Certificate of Appreciation.
To inspire future generations and celebrate the accomplishments of these innovators, the winners and runners-up:
- Are permitted to use in their marketing materials, for a period of one year, their Award of Excellence or Certificate of Honorable Distinction by FutbolDocsNetwork. You can plan the announcement of your award — both internally with employees, board members, and shareholders, and externally with suppliers, vendors, and the public. Customer and employee engagement with your announcement can be one of the most rewarding aspects of the process.
- Will be prominently featured on the FDN website and IWC Hall of Fame, amplifying their impact and elevating sports medicine standards across the continent.
Submission deadline: Friday, December 15, 2023, 23:59 CET
*Participants should be aware that there will be a cost of 990 EURO associated with obtaining the examination and certification from renowned football doctors for the Certificate of Appreciation. If you wish to proceed, we will contact you to facilitate the invoicing process for the associated participation fee.
For more information, we invite you to visit the website of the FutbolDocsNetwork where you can explore the profiles of the prominent clubs and football doctors involved.