The Innovation World Cup® partners provide their development kits to participants of the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®!
How to get them? Submit your solution for the 13th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® or the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® free of charge. Fill in the submission form and you will have the unique opportunity to order one of the software development kits provided by the Innovation World Cup® partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik and Würth Elektronik.
All “required” questions must be answered to enable the online devkit request function.
Below you will find a description of the development kits:
STMicroeletronics Development Kit
- The STWIN SensorTile wireless industrial node (STEVAL-STWINKT1) is a development kit and reference design that simplifies prototyping and testing of advanced industrial IoT applications such as condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.The kit features a core system board with a range of embedded industrial-grade sensors and an ultra-low-power microcontroller for vibration analysis of 9-DoF motion sensing data across a wide range of vibration frequencies, including very high frequency audio and ultrasound spectra, and high precision local temperature and environmental monitoring.The development kit is complemented with a rich set of software packages and optimized firmware libraries, as well as a cloud dashboard application, all provided to help speed up design cycles for end-to-end solutions.The kit supports BLE wireless connectivity through an on-board module, and Wi-Fi connectivity through a special plugin expansion board (STEVAL-STWINWFV1). Wired connectivity is also supported via an on-board RS485 transceiver. The core system board also includes an STMod+ connector for compatible, low cost, small form factor daughter boards associated with the STM32 family, such as the LTE Cell pack.Apart from the core system board, the kit is provided complete with a 480 mAh Li-Po battery, an STLINK-V3MINI debugger and a plastic box.
- The STEVAL-STWINWFV1 expansion board adds 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity to the SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) kit (STEVAL-STWINKT1).Application examples that take advantage of this expansion board can be found in STSW-STWINKT01 firmware package as well as in the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 Predictive Maintenance Function Pack.
Get more information at:
- STWIN Kit
- Wi-Fi expansion board for STWIN
- STWIN Webinar
- ST Machine Learning Core
- STM32 solutions for Artificial Neural Networks
Würth Elektronik Development Kits
- The Horticulture LEDs is the new 2 in 1 Lighting Development Kit provides an easy solution to either mix RGBW color for different lighting situations or amplify the growth of plants with the horticulture panel.
- With MagI3C Power Module 172 946 001
- Intensity of each channel can be adjusted individually (dimming 0 – 100%)
- APP “WEilluminate” to perform dimming
- PWM dimming method – controlled by PIC16F1527 microcontroller. Dimming profiles and colors can be stored
- Horticulture LED panel for plant grow with Deep Blue, Hyper Red, Far Red and White and up to 30umol/s output
- Conducted and radiated EMI compliant (EN55015)
- Good thermal behavior
- The AMBER PI Design Kit by Würth Elektronik eiSos is a plug-in board for the Raspberry Pi 3B, which equips the Raspberry Pi with the sub 1 GHz interface from Würth Elektronik eiSos. The integrated sensors (temperature, humidity, air pressure, and movement) as well as the supplied radio stick, which acts as a counterpart to the AMBER PIs, allow the user to develop a variety of creative applications based on the Raspberry Pis.
EBV Elektronik Development Kit
European participants only
- The MAX78000FTHR is a rapid development platform to help engineers quickly implement ultra low-power, artificial intelligence (AI) solutions using the MAX78000 Arm® Cortex®-M4F processor with an integrated Convolutional Neural Network accelerator.
Join the 13th Innovation World Cup® or 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® free of charge and secure your favorite devkit until 22 September, 2021 (23:59 PST). Chances to win prizes worth +500.000 USD, present your business at the world’s leading tech events and build successful partnerships with international tech corporations are just a few clicks away!