The Gore Innovation Center Prize is an award granted to one winner of the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® that permits two weeks of access to the state-of-the-art Gore Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. The winner will be able to advance innovation on an initiative that aligns with Gore’s business interests in its 11,000-square-foot facility and prototyping lab. When you work with Gore, you’ll have access to its materials science expertise, honed over nearly 60 years of exploring and implementing successful applications.
In addition to the opportunity to work side-by-side with Gore experts, the winner will benefit from:
- Tailored access to a vast array of advanced materials
- Customizable lab bench-top space
- Comprehensive maker equipment (e.g. CO2 laser cutter/engraver, 3D printing desktop CNC milling, fume hood space, bench-top shop equipment, electronics work-station)
- Characterization capabilities
- A connection to Gore’s internal and external network
Make things that matter. Apply for the Gore Innovation Center Prize: HERE