GORE Innovation Center Prize
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
The Gore Innovation Center Prize
is an award granted to one winner of the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® with two weeks of access to the state-of-the-art Gore Innovation Center in Silicon Valley
. The winner will be able to advance innovation on an initiative that aligns with Gore’s business interests in its 11,000-square-foot facility and prototyping lab. When you work with Gore, you will have access to its materials and science expertise honed over nearly 60 years of exploring and implementing successful applications.
In addition to the opportunity to work side-by-side with Gore experts, the winner will significantly benefit from:
- Tailored access to a vast array of advanced materials
- Customizable lab bench-top space
- Comprehensive maker equipment (e.g. CO2 laser cutter/engraver, 3D printing desktop CNC milling, fume hood space, bench-top shop equipment, electronics work-station)
- Characterization capabilities
- A connection to Gore’s internal and external network
- The 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® prizes worth over +500,000 USD
Do you want to be the lucky winner showcasing your solution to the Silicon Valley ecosystem and accelerate your innovation with Gore? We got you covered! The 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®
competition is open for free-of-charge participation. Enter the Gore Innovation Center Prize
The submission period is over, the Jury is getting onboard for the evaluation!
Stay tuned and discover the name of the finalists!