IOTWEEK INNOVATION WORLD CUP®
The Innovation World Cup® organizes the Startup Competition on the 20th and 21st of June 2023 (postponed for 2024) in the framework of the 12th edition of IoTWeek international conference in Berlin. We invite startups, scaleups and techpreneurs worldwide to submit their solutions, including a wide range of sensor-based devices, wearables, and applications, and advance the Industry 4.0 | Energy | Mobility | Agriculture | Security | Home | Healthcare | Sports & Lifestyle sectors. Finalist pitches with live jury evaluation will take place on two days:
20th of June 2023
- 10:45 IoTWeek Innovation World Cup: Opening of IoTWeek Innovation World Cup
- 14:00 IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Pitch Session I
- 15:45 Reverse pitch by Corporates
21st of June 2023
- 10:45 IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Pitch Session II
- 14:00 Reverse pitch by Corporates
- 15:45 IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Award Ceremony and Winner Announcement in main session
IOT WEEK INNOVATION WORLD CUP® – OPEN CALL
The Innovation World Cup is the world’s largest international competition for IoT startups and scaleups. The open innovation platform connects ground-breaking techpreneurs and leading industry partners to form powerful alliances and create a better world through technology innovation. Participants benefit from the following prizes:
- +15 pitch slots at IoT Week Berlin on 20-21 June 2023
- 1-1 introductions to international corporates, potential investors, business partners and technology experts
- A potential cash prize of €10.000 (winners of the IoTWeek Innovation World Cup automatically enter in the EBV Innovation Hero)
- Free marketing packages and extensive global media coverage
- Free development kits from STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, VARTA Microbattery and others
- Additional speaking opportunities at MEDICA 2023 (for healthcare), BIM World MUNICH (for city and construction) and HANNOVER MESSE
- And many more!
Submission deadline: Thursday, 30 March 2023, 23:59 CET
Participation is free of charge
Evaluation criteria of the jury are degree of innovation, market potential, and sustainability.
Selected pitch candidates will be informed until 25th of April.