The 9th MEDICA START-UP COMPETITION by MEDICA is searching for the most outstanding solutions in the Healthcare industry. It aims to take the connected medical innovations to an advanced level, by easing the work of doctors with mass healthcare data collection, real-time vital signs monitoring, omni-evaluation with in-house and remote patients around the globe. Accordingly, these solutions can help to improve the healthcare services and overall human’s wellbeing.
Submit your solution free of charge and get the opportunity to present at MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM, a hotspot for connected and mobile healthcare at MEDICA, the world’s largest trade fair in the healthcare industry. An international jury board will select the top innovators for the finalist round. The finalists will pitch their solutions live on stage, in front of international healthcare experts, investors, potential partners and users.
Submit your solution now for free and take chance to lead the medical world!
Conditions of Submission:
- Solutions using Health apps | Diagnostics | AI in healthcare | Robotics
- Submissions in English
- Available at least in one market until the end of Q2 2021 and not launched before 2017
- Degree of innovation
- Commercial potential
- Technological feasibility
- Marketing approach
- Time to market
- Required investments
Conformity with the “Medical Device Directive” or the “FDA Approval” is not required.
The top medtech players of the 9th MEDICA START-UP COMPETITION will gain:
- International awareness at the Pitch & Award Ceremony at 7th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM / MEDICA, the world’s largest trade-fair for the digital transformation of the healthcare industry, on 17 November, 2020!
- Exclusive entry to the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts to advance their businesses: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3,500 EURO
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!
Do not hesitate. Create your own success story with the MEDICA START-UP COMPETITION now!
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE. Submission deadline is on September 23, 2020 (23:59 PST).
Info about MEDICA: www.medica-tradefair.com