The 13th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION is searching for the most outstanding innovations in digital health. It aims to take innovations of start-ups to the next level by creating valuable connections and worldwide visibility. From health apps to new tools of healthcare data collection and AI enabled analytics, to advanced robotics. A new category of the award are sustainability solutions from green hospitals and circular economy to waste management. Innovators from around the globe are welcome to submit their solutions. Conditions of Submission:
- Solutions using Health apps | AI in healthcare | Robotics | Sustainability & Others
- Submissions in English
- Available at least in one market until the end of Q2 2024 and not launched before 2020
Conformity with the “Medical Device Directive” or the “FDA Approval” is not required. The Top12 Medical Start-ups 2024 will benefit from MEDICA, the global largest trade-fair for the digitalization of the healthcare industry:
- Pitch & award ceremony on the main stage of the MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM 2024
- International awareness among the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- 1-1 introductions to potential investors and business partners
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 Euro
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!
Deadline is on the September 14, 2024.
Participation is free of charge.
- Level of innovation
- Technological feasibility
- Marketing and go-to-market approach
- Potential time to market
- Commercial potential
More info about MEDICA: www.medica-tradefair.com