The submission phase of the 10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION 2021 is now closed. It is time for the jury to evaluate the submissions based on 6 judging criteria:
- Level of innovation
- Technology feasibility
- Marketing & go-to-market approach
- Time to market
- Commercial potential
The TOP12 Medical Start-ups 2021 will be announced in mid-October. The pitch and award ceremony of the 10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION will take place on the main stage of the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (Hall 12, Stand 12E35) on Tuesday, 16 November 2021, 13:00 – 15:00 CET.
The best is yet to come. Stay tuned for our TOP medical start-ups and their disruptive solutions in Ai in healthcare, health apps, robotics and others at MEDICA!
Participation is free of charge
The 11th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION is searching for the most innovative solutions in the healthcare industry. It aims to take the connected medical innovations to an advanced level, by easing the work of doctors with mass healthcare data collection, real-time vital signs monitoring, omni-evaluation with in-house and remote patients around the globe. Accordingly, these solutions can help to improve the healthcare services and overall human’s wellbeing.
Conditions of Submission:
- Solutions using Health apps | AI in healthcare | Robotics & Others
- Submissions in English
- Available at least in one market until the end of Q2 2023 and not launched before 2019
Conformity with the “Medical Device Directive” or the “FDA Approval” is not required.
The TOP12 Medical Start-ups of the 11th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION will gain:
- Presentation slots at the Pitch & Award Ceremony / MEDICA 2022, the world’s largest trade-fair for the digital transformation of the healthcare industry
- International awareness among the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- 1-1 introductions to potential investors and business partners
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 Euro
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!
Info about MEDICA: www.medica-tradefair.com