By registering for the WT | Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup 2016/17 you have the unique chance to order Development Kits of the STM32 Open Development Environment for free. For more information please refer to: www.st.com/STM32ODE
- NUCLEO-F401RE – STM Nucleo development board for High Performance F4 Series with STM32-F401RET6 MCU, supports Arduino (100 SDKs for free) and NUCLEO-L053R8 – Nucleo development board for STM32 Low Power L0 series – with SMT32L053R8, supports Arduino (100 SDKs for free)
STM32 Nucleo boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino™ connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized expansion boards. The STM32 Nucleo boards do not require any separate probe as they integrate the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo boards come with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples.
- X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 – Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG for STM32 Nucleo (100 SDKs for free)
The X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 is a Bluetooth low energy evaluation board to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around BlueNRG, a Bluetooth low energy, low power network coprocessor compliant with BTLE 4.0 and the BALF-NRG-01D3, an ultra miniature balun optimized for ST BlueNRG RFIC, which integrates matching network and harmonics filter. The X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 interfaces with the STM32 MCU via SPI pin, and the user can change the default SPI clock, the SPI chip select and SPI IRQ by changing one resistor on the evaluation board.
- X-NUCLEO-IKS04A1 – Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo (100 SDKs for free)
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 is a MEMS inertial and environmental sensor evaluation board system. It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around STMicroelectronics’ LSM6DS0 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, the LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity sensor and the LPS25H pressure sensor. The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I2C pin, and it is possible to change the default I2C port.
- X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 – Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR for STM32 Nucleo (100 SDKs for free)
The X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 is a Dynamic NFC tag evaluation board to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout and it is designed around the M24SR64-Y. The M24SR64-Y device is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with a dual interface. It embeds a 64 Kbit EEPROM memory. It can be operated from an I2C interface or by a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or a NFC phone. The board is powered through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors. It also includes three LEDs for general purpose.
- STEVAL-WESU1 (100 SDKs for free)
STEVAL-WESU1 is a reference design developed and optimized to help designers implement the latest technologies in wearable and portable applications. It integrates an ultra-low power STM32 microcontroller, motion sensors, a magnetometer, a pressure sensor, a BlueTooth Low Energy processor and battery and power management devices in a wrist-strap compatible form factor allowing developers to easily test applications. In addition to the the embedded hardware and firmware features an ST WeSU App is available free of charge from Apple Store™ and Google Play™ stores.
The STM32 Open Development Environment is built on the following software tools:
- STM32Cube software. A set of free of charge tools and embedded software bricks to enable fast and easy development on the STM32, including a Hardware Abstraction Layer, middleware and the STM32CubeMX PC-based configurator and code generator
- STM32Cube expansion software. Expansion software provided free of charge for use with STM32 Nucleo expansion boards, and compatible with STM32Cube software framework
- The STM32 Open Development Environment is compatible with a number of IDEs including IAR EWARM, Keil MDK, mbed and GCC-based environments.
STM32 Open Development Environment
Get more information at www.st.com/STM32ODE