TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE THROUGH THE INTERNET OF THINGS!
Today’s world is confronted with an aging population, increasing healthcare costs, inadequate medical staff, segregated health services and downgraded healthcare infrastructure. Health-tech and MedTech innovators join forces to shape the future of the healthcare system, where innovative- and affordable healthcare is available to every citizen around the globe!
Start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs submit your Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) solutions free of charge to the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®. The top12 selected finalists will be invited to present at MEDICA 2021 – from wearable technologies to digital biomarkers and intelligent patches to smart implants.
Submissions are possible until 22 September, 2021 (23:59 PST).
Participation is free of charge.
Current partners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup® include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ Smart Clothing, and VARTA Microbattery.
Join the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® and show how your IoMT solutions disrupt the healthcare industry. Benefit from the most outstanding competition in the Internet of Things, present at the largest medical trade fair in the world, and network with international most forefront healthcare experts.
Learn what you can get:
- Prizes worth +500.000 USD, a cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik, and Microtronics
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at MEDICA and further worldwide prominent tech events
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Submit your solution FREE OF CHARGE until 22 September, 2021 (23:59 PST) and take chances to show up at MEDICA 2021.
Previous Winners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup®