The submission phase of the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® 2021 is now closed. It is time for the jury to evaluate the submissions based on 6 judging criteria:
- Level of innovation
- Technology feasibility
- Marketing & go-to-market approach
- Time to market
- Commercial potential
The TOP12 Internet of Medical Things Techpreneurs 2021 will be announced in mid-October. The pitch and award ceremony of the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® will take place on the main stage of the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (Hall 12, Stand 12E35) on Monday, 15 November 2021, 13:00 – 15:00 CET.
The best is yet to come. Stay tuned for our TOP innovators and their ground-breaking connected health solutions at MEDICA!
Having missed the deadline? Start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs worldwide can take part in the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® 2022. The submission platform is now available!
TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE THROUGH THE INTERNET OF THINGS!
Today’s world is confronted with an aging population, increasing healthcare costs, inadequate medical staff, segregated health services and downgraded healthcare infrastructure. Health tech innovators join forces to shape the future of the healthcare system, where innovative- and affordable healthcare is available to every citizen around the globe!
Submit your connected health solutions, from wearable technologies to digital biomarkers and intelligent patches to smart implants, to the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®. The TOP12 Internet of Medical Things Techpreneurs 2022 will be invited to present at MEDICA. Participation is free of charge.
Current partners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup® include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ Smart Clothing, and VARTA Microbattery.
Benefit from the most outstanding competition in the Internet of Things, present at the largest medical trade fair in the world, and network with international most forefront healthcare experts. Learn what you can get:
- Prizes worth +500.000 USD, a cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik and EBV Elektronik
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at MEDICA and further worldwide prominent tech events
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Join the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® today and show how your IoMT solutions disrupt the healthcare industry tomorrow!