TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE THROUGH THE INTERNET OF THINGS!
Today world is confronted with an aging population, increasing healthcare costs, inadequate medical staff, segregated health services and downgraded healthcare infrastructure. Medtechpreneurs join hands to shape the future of the medical world, where innovative and affordable healthcare are available for every citizen around the globe!
Join the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® – 12th IoT/WT INNOVATION WORLD CUP® / HEALTHCARE CATEGORY and show how your IoMT solutions disrupt the healthcare industry. Benefit from the most outstanding competition in the Internet of Things, present at the largest medical trade fair in the world, and network with international most forefront healthcare experts.
Learn what you can get:
- Prizes worth +$500,000A, a cash prize of 10,000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik, and Microtronics
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at MEDICA and further worldwide prominent tech events
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Submit your solution FREE OF CHARGE until September 23, 2020 (23:59 PST) and take chance to show up at the 7th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM at MEDICA, Düsseldorf, November 16-19.
The 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is a part of the 12th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®. Sign in with your account and “Create new submission for 12th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® 2020”, enter your solution title and select the Healthcare category.
Previous Winners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup®