The Innovation World Cup® is coming back to Switzerland on the 21st of September 2018!
The CSEM Industrial IoT Day Neuchâtel powered by CSEM and Innovation World Cup® will bring SMEs, Swiss start-ups, developers and researches together with international companies from the high-tech industry to discuss the current status of Industry 4.0.
We will examine ways to increase the productivity and efficiency of manufacturing and production processes through machine learning and deep learning, debate on the pro and cons of connecting corporates and innovative start-ups, share insights for young entrepreneurs to thrive their innovation further and create valuable networking opportunities for the attendees.
Entrepreneurs, developers, and researchers Get ready for an action-packed day!
THE DEVELOPER WORKSHOP:
- 9:00am-12: 00 pm Hands-on developer workshop powered by STMicroelectronics (Agenda and registration)
- 1:00 pm CSEM Industrial IoT Day Neuchâtel Conference powered by CSEM and Innovation World Cup® – Welcome and Introduction to the Conference, Alain Serge Porret, VP Integrated and Wireless Systems, CSEM
- 1:15 pm Machine Learning: Why Now? What’s Next? Dr. Andrea Dunbar, Section Head, Embedded Vision Systems, CSEM
- 1:30 pm Digitalizing Processes – IoT in the Scope of BSS Domenico Carapezza, Manager, Axino Solutions
- 1:45 pm IOT – What’s the Delay? panel discussion powered by CSEM
- Domenico Carapezza, Manager, Axino Solutions
- Alain Serge Porret, VP Integrated and Wireless Systems, CSEM
- Dr. Andrea Dunbar, Section Head, Embedded Vision Systems, CSEM
- Christian Stammel, CEO, Navispace and WT | Wearable Technologies
- 2:15 pm Networking Coffee Break
- 2:45 pm Introduction to the Innovation World Cup® Series, Christian Stammel, CEO, Navispace and WT | Wearable Technologies
- 2:50 pm Innosuisse Innovation Promotion: Funding Opportunities for Swiss Start-ups, Dominique Gruhl-Bégin, Head of Division Start-ups and Next-Generation Innovators, Innosuisse – Swiss Innovation Agency
- 3:00 pm Swiss Tech Founders Pitches
- Tobias Pforr, CMO, Aktiia
- Arnaud Gisiger, CEO, Provatis
- Lisa Chen, Product Manager, Securaxis
- Marco Toja, CEO & Co-founder, See Your Box
- Bhupinder Bhullar, CEO & Co-founder, Swiss Vault
- Jacopo Pelanda Mazza, CEO & Founder, UbiHealth
- 4:00 pm The Way to Success for IoT Start-ups, panel discussion powered by Innovation World Cup® Series
- Tobias Pforr, CMO, Aktiia
- Christian Stammel, CEO, Navispace and WT|Wearable Technologies
- Alessandro Maloberti, Partner Ecosystem Director, STMicroelectronics
- Andreas Warta, Manager, VARTA Microbattery
- 4:45 pm Networking & Get-Together, Powered by CSEM
LOCATION: Microcity, Rue de la Maladiere 71, 2000 Neuchatel, Switzerland
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION: Enter the event FREE OF CHARGE. (Registration is mandatory, seats are limited!)
Language of the event: English.
Should you wish to cancel your registration, please send an email to email@example.com
Want more? If you are an IoT entrepreneur and you want to take your solution to the next level with free development kits, prizes worth over $500,000 and speaking opportunities at international events enter the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® the world leading competition in the area of IoT! Participation is free of charge. Hurry the submission deadline is around the corner, on Oct 2!! (Learn more here)