Healthcare Innovation World Cup® – Driving health tech innovations
Technology-driven innovations have brought great benefits to society and are reshaping healthcare in multiple ways. By 2030, healthcare will be centered on patients empowered to prevent diseases rather than seek treatment. All of this will be enabled by data and provided within a healthcare system that is organized and regulated in an entirely new way.
For 16 years the Innovation World Cup® Series has been the catalyst of health innovations worldwide. And for many innovators the Innovation World Cup® has been an important milestone to successfully scaling up their businesses and gain worldwide visibility.
The 15th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is looking for the next generation of smart health devices, medical wearables, digital biomarkers, electroceuticals, intelligent patches, and more. HealthTech and MedTech innovators worldwide are invited to take part in free of charge.
Benefit from the world’s leading open ecosystem in connected health of the Innovation World Cup® Series at MEDICA, including:
- Pitch & award ceremony at the 10th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM on 13 November 2023
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and business partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities and technical supports
- Free development kits supported by partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik & VARTA Microbattery
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Cash prize of 10,000 Euro (for the European best IoT solution of the 6th EBV Innovation Hero Award)
- Speaking opportunities at worldwide prominent tech events such as WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, IoTWeek Dublin, HANNOVER MESSE, Wolves Summit, CENSIS Tech Summit, TechBBQ and many more
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®