There are only a few days left for start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs worldwide to submit your solution to the world’s leading competition in IoT, wearables and DeepTech!
Show how your connected solutions, including a wide range of sensor-based devices, wearables & applications, disrupt the Industrial | Transport | Agriculture | City | Home | Lifestyle & Sports sectors.
All completed submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board, based on the degree of innovation, technological feasibility, marketing & go-to-market approach, commercial potential, time to market, and sustainability.
The selected Top IoT and wearable techpreneurs will benefit from prizes worth over 500.000 USD, including:
- +15 pitch slots in the official finals at HANNOVER MESSE, the world’s leading trade-fair for industrial transformation with over 6.500 exhibitors and 250.000 visitors on 1 June 2022
- 1-1 introductions with international forefront corporate partners, potential investors, business partners & tech experts
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for the winner of the 5th EBV Innovation Hero)
- Free devkits supported by partners STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik & VARTA Microbattery
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Pitching and exhibition opportunities at further worldwide prominent tech events such as WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series, partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, +45 ICT clusters worldwide and we are looking forward to accelerating your innovation.