- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, and EBV Elektronik
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at worldwide prominent tech events such as Hanover Fair, WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Are you one of the front runners having the potential to disrupt the existing paths in the following categories?
If you are looking to push your innovation even further, submit your solution and order free development kits offered by our partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik and Würth Elektronik.
Who is an IoT or Wearable Innovator of the Year?
The creative techpreneurs who are able to convince our judges that their solution has what it takes to shake the future! The evaluation phase will start as soon as the submission deadline closes, i. e. on 22 September, 2021 (23:59 PST). The submissions will be evaluated by the international jury board based on the degree of innovation, business potential and go-to-market approach. The jurors will select the top IoT and wearable tech finalists, who will be publicly announced and invited to present their solution at the Pitch & Award Ceremonies. Stay tuned for further details about the Pitch and Award Ceremonies. Good Luck! The pitch & award ceremonies will take place in different locations based on your industry. For example, the disruptive IoT techpreneurs will show up at Hanover Fair (Hanover) top healthcare finalists will present their solutions at MEDICA (Düsseldorf), the smart city and smart construction game-changers at BIM World MUNICH (Munich), the wearable solutions at the WT | Wearable Technologies Conference and further to be announced. Who will go home with the trophy? Check out the previous winners on our Hall of Fame! Insights on the past series of the Innovation World Cups® can be reviewed here! This is just the beginning of our joint journey to your success. In fact, if your submission fits one or more other competitions organized by Navispace, the submission will be directly included, and the submitters will have higher chances to become finalists in these matching competitions.
To learn more about the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®, have a look at the most frequently asked questions and answers. Hopping on to the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® race will give you access to multiple global events, speaking opportunities and hands-on workshops with important industry players. Check out here what’s coming next!