- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, and EBV Elektronik
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at worldwide prominent tech events such as Hanover Messe, WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Are you one of the front runners having the potential to disrupt the existing paths in the following categories?
If you are looking to push your innovation even further, submit your solution and order free development kits offered by our partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik and Würth Elektronik.
Who is an IoT or Wearable Innovator of the Year?
The disruptive techpreneurs who are able to convince our judges that their solutions can shake the future! The evaluation phase will start as soon as the submission deadline approaches, i. e. on 09 December 2021 (23:59 PST). The submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board based on the degree of innovation, commercial potential, technological feasibility, marketing approach, time to market, solution´s sustainability and required investment.
To learn more about the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®, have a look at the most frequently asked questions and answers. Hopping on to the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® race will give you access to multiple global events, speaking opportunities and hands-on workshops with important industry players. Check out here what’s coming next!