Innovation World Cup® at 39th WT|Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE
28 April, 2021
The 12th edition of the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® received more than 600 submissions from around the globe. Only 5% of those made it in the finals and got the unique opportunity to pitch their solutions live at the virtual edition of the 37th WT|Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE, the World‘s Most Profound and Comprehensive Wearable Technologies Event!
Meet us and our groundbreakers to connect and experience disruptive solutions that advance us in the future!
Stay tuned to find out the world’s next biggest wearable game changer at the 39th WT|Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE Digital on 28 April 2021.
- 4:00 pm Welcome and Introduction
- 4:05 pm ToP15 Wearable Innovators 2021 Pitches
- Josh Rabinowitz, Co-Founder & CEO, Articulate Labs
- Pinar Sencandan, Product Design Engineer, Ease
- Haluk Nişli, Director of Strategy and Finance, Thread in Motion
- Jules Hammond, Co-Founder & CEO, BeFC
- Marco Bezzi, Founder & CEO, BLUETENTACLES
- Alexandre McCormack, CEO, Shayp
- Vidar Mortensen, Co-founder & VP Strategic Partnerships, SunSense
- Mark Melnykowycz, Product Developer, IDUN Technologies AG
- Dovid Schick, Founder & CEO, Tap Systems
- Pertti Arvonen, Co-founder & CEO, UWIS Oy
- Keith Kirkland, Co-Founder, WearWorks
- Arun Agarwal, Founder & CEO, Janitri
- Marko Kadunc, CEO, MDCN Technologies, Inc.
- Pavel Nevicky, CEO, Mindpax
- Minh Le, General Manager, PKVitality
- 5:20 pm Who Will Become a Big Fish? Trends and Survival Strategies for Wearable Techpreneurs
- Nadia Kang, Chief Marketing Officer, AiQ Smart Clothing
- Markus Vogt, Director Segment Healthcare & Personal Devices, EBV Elektronik
- Thomas Waldmann, Start-Up & Venture Manager, Würth Group
- Marco Suvilaakso, Principal & Founder, GrowTrail Services
- Fabian Hirsch, Product Manager, VARTA Microbattery
- Yannis Pitsiladis University of Brighton Professor of Sport and Exercise Science
- 5:40 pm Award Ceremony
Who will impress the jury to bring the trophy home, and benefit from prizes worth 500.000 USD, 10.000 Euro in cash (EBV IoT Hero Award), placement on the Hall of Fame, free marketing package and many more?
More info and free registration on www.wearable-technologies.eu
See you soon at the 39th WT|Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE Digital!
Missed the deadline to enter the 12th edition? Then you can already check out at the 13th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® with your submissions in the following categories: Industrial, Transport, Smart Home, Smart City, Lifestyle, Sports & Agriculture. Participation is free of charge.