Innovation World Cup at Wolves Summit CEE
October 23, 2018
The Innovation World Cup® Series join hands with Wolves Summit for an inspirational panel discussion about tech and entrepreneurship.
This is the eighth edition of Wolves Summit, the biggest and the most effective multinational event in Central and Eastern Europe focused on networking. A bridge between promising startups, tech companies, investors and corporations. The Autumn edition will have a particular focus on the CEE region, bringing together over 1500 innovators from one of the most innovative European Regions.
The Innovation World Cup® Series panel discussion:
- Title: How to succeed in the IoT and wearable market
- Day and Time: Oct 23, 1.20-2 PM, main stage
- Who will be on stage:
- Markus Vogt, IoT Director, EBV Elektronik
- Marco Toja, CEO, See Your Box
- Thomas Waldmann, Startup & Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik
- Andreas Warta, Key Account Manager, VARTA Microbattery
If you are an innovator and want to take your IoT solution successfully to the market, you cannot miss it.
Head to the Wolves Summit website for further information: www.wolvessummit.com!
See you there!