Innovation World Cup at Innovative City | Nice
5 July 2017
The Innovation World Cup Conference in Nice, France will be held as a part of Innovative City 2017 where international key players will give you valuable insights into cutting-edge technologies and solutions around the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing and Wearable Technologies with the potential to change the future of our cities.
The Innovation World Cup is again part of the Innovative City in Nice.
Innovative City, the benchmark international event for smart cities, gives valuable insight into cutting-edge technologies and solutions that will revolutionize the city of tomorrow.
The “IoT in Smart Cities” session, powered by the Innovation World Cup Series and supported by our partners French Tech Côte d’Azur, Team Côte d’Azur and Innovative City. Renowned companies, international experts and disruptive startups will be on stage and will provide valuable insights into cutting-edge technologies and solutions around the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing and Wearable Technologies with the potential to change the future of our cities.
Let forward-thinking leaders inspire you:
Moderator: Christian Stammel, CEO, Navispace AG
- Bertrand Waels – Orange, Director of the Board, LoRa Alliance, “LoRaWAN™ at the heart of our Smart City”
- Gerard Cronin, Head of Marketing Communications, STMicroelectronics, “Ready-to-go eco-system for IoT and wearable innovation”
- Pierrick Quinton, Director Sales & Marketing France, EBV Elektronik, “Connected IoT Devices – How to become part of it”
- Jean-Claude Kapp, Commercial Director, VARTA Microbattery, “Smart Energy for Smart Cities”
- Nicolas Chalvin, VP Entreprise IoT Marketing, Gemalto, “Bringing Trust to the IoT – Connect. Secure. Monetize.”
TECH FOUNDERS PITCHES
- Carlos Fonseca, Founder, Linkmyplace, “Linkmyplace – Making Smart Cities People Centric”
- Domitille Esnard Domerego, CEO, Key Infuser, “Robotics initiate Digital Transformation in Cities”
- Philippe Peyrard, CEO and Founder, Ellcie Healthy, “The Smart Connected Eyewear : improving security and wellness for people”
PARTICIPATION IS FREE!
Reserve your spot now by registering for the conference here (https://www.innovative-city.com/inscription/):
By entering the promo code CONFNAV987 you and your colleagues are entitled to entry the event (conferences and exhibitor area) free of charge.
Find more information about Innovative City 2017 here.
Join us at Innovative City on the 5th of July, our session starts at 12 pm!
See you in Nice!