Innovation World Cup at IOTHINGS 2017 | Milan
16 May 2017
The Innovation World Cup Seires will be at IoThings 2017 hosted by our official partner Innovability.
Milan is a great place for innovation. And that´s why the Innovation World Cup Series will again come with its partners and boost the networking between global tech giants and innovative Italian companies.
At IOTHINGS 2017, international key players and partners of the Innovation World Cup Series join us on stage to unveil the latest developments in the world of Internet of Things, including low-power wide area networks/narrow band, IoT security, powering the IoT, semiconductors, wearables.
The “IOT / WT Innovation World Cup” session will take place on the 16th of May between 12.10 and 1.10 pm and will be hosted by our official partner Innovability.
Who will speak:
- Tracy Hopkins, Marketing Committee Chair, LoRa Alliance
- Roberto Staffa, Area Sales Manager IoT Italy & Iberia, Gemalto M2M
- Andrea Ballarini, International Business Development Manager, VARTA Microbattery
- Marco Veneri, Divisional Marketing Manager for RF products, STMicroelectronics
- Mauro Diotti, BDM Healthcare Italy, EBV Elektronik
Join us and learn from leading industry players!
Find out about the detailed program, the speakers, as well as the participation opportunities by clicking here!