Innovation World Cup at IOTHINGS | Milan
April 10-11 2018
The Innovation World Cup® Series will again join the IOTHINGS Milan, the biggest B2B Italian event in the areas of Internet of Things and blockchain. Join us on April 11 and learn from leading industry players.
Milan is a great place for innovation. And that´s why the Innovation World Cup® Series will again come to IOTHINGS 2018 with its partners and boost the networking between global tech giants and innovative Italian companies.
Join us on April 10 for the STARTUP SPOTLIGHT session (4 – 6 pm)
Our Italian innovators Beexlab, MyClose and Pagita, finalists and winners of the last edition of the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® will take the stage to present their business ideas and next steps! Curious to learn how they are revolutionizing the Home, Retail and Transport industries?
On April 11 (12-1 pm) don’t miss the Innovation World Cup® s Series sessionn hosted by our official partner Innovability. What it will be about:
“CONNECTING TECH CORPORATES WITH IOT ENTREPRENEURS”
International tech players will join us on stage to provide insights on how to turn your business idea into a successful start-up.
The session will also feature a selection of forward-thinking Italian finalists and winners of the last edition of the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®, the world-leading competition in the area of IoT, who will showcase their product on stage.
With over 14 years running successful competitions, the Innovation World Cup® Series is the world leading open innovation platform in the areas of IoT and wearables, connecting the ingenuity of techpreneurs with the potency of leading industry partners.
Christian Stammel, CEO of Navispace & WT | Wearable Technologies
- “Ready-to-go Ecosystem for IoT Innovators”,Luca Fontanella, Product Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics
- “Hacking the wine industry”, Massimo Mearini, CEO, beexlab
- “EBV IoT Hero, How to become part of it”, Bernard Vicens, Director Segment Smart Consumer & Buildings, EBV Elektronik
- “MyClose: the lock of future is smart”, Corrado Maggi, CEO, MyClose
- “Battery as key component for successful products”, Andrea Ballarini, Business Development Manager, VARTA Microbattery
- Bringing Trust to the IoT world, Fedele Gallileo, Sales Manager IoT, Gemalto
- “Automatic Vending. Connected”, Luigi Palumbo, CEO, Pagita
For the complete agenda and tickets have a look here!
We can’t wait to meet you there!