Düsseldorf, 14th of November 2022.
More than 300 submissions from over 60 countries, here are the Top12 Health Techpreneurs 2022 who presented their solutions in the official finals pitch and award ceremony on 14th of November at the MEDICA (in alphabetical order per company name):
- AURIMOD GmbH– VIVO, the Minimal-invasive chronic pain management system based on auricular vagus nerve stimulation (Austria)
- BrainTrip Ltd– BDI, the AI-optimised EEG-based biomarker for dementia discerning early symptoms of the disease (Malta)
- breathe ilo GmbH– Fertility tracker that uses breath analysis to identify a woman’s ovulation pattern and fertile window (Austria)
- ECG 247–ECG247, the solution for the diagnosis of arrhythmias and monitoring of AF patients (Germany)
- HammTek oy– AI-based smart tool for monitoring the teeth and detecting caries (Finland)
- Mane Biotech GmbH–ManeGrowth, the smart wearable, that activates hair follicle stem cells and promotes hair regrowth (Germany)
- MobileODT– EVA, the digital mobile mini-colposcope powered by Artificial Intelligence and telehealth capabilities (Israel)
- Netsensing Technology– HSATPro, the home sleep apnea testing device indicated for health care professionals (Switzerland)
- OrCam Technologies– MyEye, the voice-activated, wearable device for vision impairment (Israel)
- PulseOn– Arrhythmia monitoring system (Finland)
- ViewMind– Digital Biomarkers for Neurodegenerative Diseases Management (Luxembourg)
- WHEELSTAIR– Device that allows wheelchair users to independently overcome architectural barriers (Poland)
After the pitches with live jury evaluation based on the level of innovations, go-to-market-approach, commercial potential, and sustainability, the Top3 Health Techpreneurs 2022 were announced:
1st place: Viewmind from Luxembourg
2nd place: MobileODT from Israel
3rd place: WHEELSTAIR from Poland
The winners of the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® will now be part of the Innovation World Cup® Hall of Fame. Great benefits would be gained from the world’s leading health tech ecosystem at MEDICA and Innovation World Cup® Series, including 1-1 introductions with investors & corporate partners, free marketing packages and tech advisory, extensive media coverage & further speaking slots at international prominent tech events.
The 15th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is already open for submissions! Submit your solution free of charge from today and take chances to stand among the Top12 Health Techpreneurs 2023 at MEDICA.
More information and free submission: www.innovationworldcup.com
Behind the scenes
The 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is a part of the Innovation World Cup® Series, the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality. This year, on Monday, 14th of November, the finals of the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® took place at the 10th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM, the international innovation hotspot for digital health.
The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace AG in 2003. Current partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ Smart Clothing, and VARTA Microbattery. A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, usability and sustainability.Participation is free of charge.
Further partners include StartupCon, WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, AlpICT, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, Team Côte D’Azur, French Côte D’Azur, Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, InnMind, ISPO, Polar Bear Pitching, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, Engerati, InfoShare, IFJ, IT2Industry, Paris Region Entreprises, Disruptive Week Milan, GZDN, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science, Technology Park, Government of Canada, Cluster Digital, IOT Business News, and many more.
Nadia Nora Achkar | Project & Event Manager | Navispace GmbH