Munich, 28th of November 2023
The pitch and award ceremony held on November 28th at BIM World MUNICH featured the Top 40 Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovators of 2023, chosen from a pool of more than 150 solutions representing over 50 countries.
Following these pitches, a live jury evaluated innovations based on innovation level, go-to-market approach, commercial potential, and sustainability, ultimately announcing the Top 8 Smart Building/Smart Construction companies.
These Top 8 companies then competed in the Grand Pitch & Award Ceremony at the Congress State at BIM World MUNICH on 29th of November, undergoing the same criteria-based evaluation by a live jury. The winners of the 6th Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovation World Cup were then selected.
Congratulations to all Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovators for their remarkable contributions and innovative solutions showcased at the event.
- BeiT – Streamlining Property Operations with Real-Time Energy and Tenant Data
- BIM&Scan – OpenOp: Open-standards Life-cycle Operations cloud-based digital-twin platform!
- BIM6D-POWERBIM – DigitalTwin for lifecycle asset performance
- BPS International GmbH – End-to-End Solution for energy efficiency and technical operations optimization
- Cobod International A/S – 3D Construction printing
- Crafthunt – Europe’s largest platform for construction jobs
- DIMES8 – Schedules non-deterministic,non- probabilistic, but dependent
- ecoworks – Serial renovation through innovation and automation
- GeoVisual Interactive – Digital Twins through automation and integration of all datasources
- Hysopt – Solving the disconnect between HVAC-engineering and BIM-modeling
- Innoway R&D Kft. – A new light for your environment safety
- Intega Design – SuCri connects Plant 3D® and steel construction
- LastBIM – Simplify model attribution with smart LOIN definitions
- Letusense pvt ltd – Elevating Buildings with Intelligent IoT Harmony
- LivAir GmbH – The smartest indoor air quality system
- Morta – customisable dynamic trackers for construction
- minimass – minimum construction for maximum development
- Nomitech – CellBIM brings your BIM and 2D design files directly inside Microsoft Excel® Spreadsheets
- OpenSpace – The visual time machine for your construction project
- Phare Technologies US LLC – Hazardous environment risk mitigation solution
- POWER PATH DOO – BIM software solution for the power lines
- RDS-BIM – Full-cycle automatisation platform for construction design in BIM
- reebuild GmbH – With reebuild’s workflow tools, automate administrative processes and reclaim 10 hours per week, per user
- RoofUz – RoofUz turns roofs into sustainable apartments
- SE3 Labs – Insights from 3D Twins that can talk
- Sodex Innovations – Future Blueprint for Construction Data Management
- Stavario – Reduce cost. Save time. Build smart
- Structure Pal – Concrete over-design eliminated
- SURVIOT Monitoring Ltd. – let the structures speak
- syniotec GmbH – Empowering construction with digital innovation
- Twin4Green Ltd – Plug and play digital twins infrastructure from hardware to AI helping businesses reach their Net Zero commitments faster
- VePa Vertical Parking – We build a space-efficient and sustainable charging infrastructure in a VePa Parking Tower
- Visilean Ltd – a BIM powered production management solution
- vyzn AG – The holistic building optimization platform
- Zenesis GmbH – Zenesis is the new way of MEP planning: AI-based, efficient and sustainable
The winners of the 6th Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® will now be part of the Innovation World Cup® Hall of Fame. Great benefits would be gained from the world’s leading AEC tech ecosystem at BIM World MUNICH and Innovation World Cup® Series, including 1-1 introductions with investors & corporate partners, free marketing packages and tech advisory, extensive media coverage & further speaking slots at international prominent tech events.
A massive thank you to our partners and esteemed jury members at BIM World MUNICH for their invaluable support in making this event a success: Thomas Waldmann – Würth Elektronik Group, Bernard Vicens – EBV Elektronik, Anna Stetter – HTGF | High-Tech Gründerfonds, Daniel Poelt – Realyze Ventures, Lars Nordmann – Bitrock Digital Partners., Andreas Steyer – Procore Technologies, Manuel Götzendörfer – BeFive, Günter Ruhe – RM-Verlag, Benno Ritter, Andreas Magnus Schneider, Thomas Kirmayr – Mittelstand-Digital Zentrum Bau , Paulina Sala – ZM-I Gruppe , Rasso Steinmann – iabi @ Hochschule München, Yannik Rediske – Startify GmbH, Ivo Polten, CFA – GP Bullhound, Natalie Weiß – Oracle, Malte Westphal – blackprint.
The 7th edition of the SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION WORLD CUP® is already accepting submissions. Participation comes at no cost and offers exciting opportunities to secure valuable prizes, such as a speaking slot at BIM World MUNICH 2024, one-on-one connections with potential investors and business partners, a free marketing package with media exposure, a place on the Innovation World Cup Hall of Fame, and more.
More information and free submission: www.innovationworldcup.com
Behind the scenes
BIM World MUNICH is the leading congress for user-related solutions around building information modeling and new technologies for the construction, real estate industry and urban planning. On 28 and 29 November 2023, more than 200 exhibitors and 100 speakers gathered at BIM World MUNICH to showcase their latest innovations to investors, partners, press members and visitors around the globe. Current executive partners of BIM World MUNICH are 4builders, ACCA Software, Autodesk, BIMsystems, buildingSMART Deutschland, Mittelstand – Digital Zentrum Bau, Nemetschek Group, NOVA Building IT, Oracle, Procore, ZWSOFT.
The Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2018 and co-organized with BIM World MUNICH. A panel of industry experts selects the most promising solutions based on criteria such as level of innovation, marketability, usability and sustainability. Participation is free of charge.
Mirna Curcic | Project and Event Manager
Innovation World Cup® Series – Navispace GmbH