Everyday more than one thousand houses must be built to meet the demand for new homes for the growing worldwide population. The environment where we live in must evolve. Smart construction sites, smart buildings, and the infrastructures for our cities are needed now. This can shortly be realized only if innovative technologies are integrated to the construction and facility management process supported by Building Information Modeling (BIM). The full potential is still to be unlocked! Together with our partners Mittelstand-Digital Zentrum Bau and BIM World MUNICH, we are calling all start-ups, scale-ups, and SMEs from the software, hardware and non-connected fields to submit their solutions and services in 4 main categories: Planning | Construction | Operations of building and infrastructure & Environment, and demonstrate how they are shaping the future of the industry, fostering our circular economy and making our territories smarter. Take part in the 7th Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® at no cost, and benefit from great prizes including:
- Access the global Innovation World Cup® Series network
- Present at the pitch & award ceremony at BIM World MUNICH 2024 – the leading platform in Europe for the digital transformation of the AEC industry
- Connect with the BIM World ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Boost your brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Benefit from an exclusive package to exhibit in the BIM Town, the innovation hotspot at BIM World MUNICH
- Be advised from international tech experts to advance your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, and commercial launch, to mention but a few
- Be included in the Innovation World Cup® and benefit from prizes worth +500,000 USD (for IoT and wearable solutions only)
- Free speaking slots and exhibition opportunities at international prominent tech events
- Get a place in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!
Participation is free of charge.