The Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® will celebrate the new applications, user scenarios, collaboration technologies, software, services and efficiency solutions bringing a fundamental change in the construction and building industry.
Will your solution enhance the construction process by sensing concrete information, by monitoring the later building quality, by optimizing the supply chain during the construction process, by improving the infrastructure and sustainable development of cities or by making the whole process safer for the worker and the real estate owner? Then this is for you!
The finalists of the Smart Building/Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® will:
- Access the global Innovation World Cup® Series network
- Pitch their solution and be awarded at BIM World MUNICH 2020, the leading event in Europe for the digital transformation of the industry, on November 24, 2020!
- Connect with the BIM World ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Boost their solution’s brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Benefit from an exclusive package to exhibit in the BIM Town, the innovation hotspot at BIM World MUNICH
- Be advised from international tech experts to advance your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, and commercial launch, to mention but a few
- Be included in the 12th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® and benefit from prizes worth +500,000 USD (for IoT and wearable solutions only)
- Get a place in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more (*)!
Get ready to rock the stage at BIM World MUNICH, as well as many other speaking opportunities and leading workshops with giant industry players. See our upcoming events for more information.
The registration will take you only a few minutes, that could rocket your business further.
The submission phase closes on October 2, 2020 (23:59 PST).
Once signing up, follow the questions as a guideline to complete your submission. Our system will automatically save your answers and notify us, so no extra step must be done. Until the deadline, you are free to edit your solution as many times as you wish to.
If you need further assistance, simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) The best part is that taking part in the competition is just the beginning of our joint journey to your success. In fact, should your submission fit one or more other competitions organized by Navispace, the submission will be included in the evaluation process of the other competition(s) and the submitters will have the chance to become also a finalist in this other competition(s). Check our website to have a complete overview of the open competitions.