Munich, 9th of January – The top 20 IoT game changers of the 10th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® have been identified! From new ways to track food quality, to innovative means to make our industries and cities smarter, those IoT innovators are taking us to the next level.
The 10th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® was an extraordinary edition, with almost 500 ground-breaking submissions from all over the world registering to the leading innovation competition in the Internet of Things. Convinced by their innovativeness, technological feasibility, market readiness, and strategic approaches, the international panel of judges had a difficult task of selecting the top 20 IoT finalists of the 10th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® across the categories: industrial, city, transport, lifestyle, retail, agriculture, and home.
The techpreneurs will showcase their innovative solutions at the official IoT pitch and award ceremony in Barcelona at the 4YFN-Mobile World Congress 2019 on February 26th at 6.00 PM. The event will be hosted by ACCIO, the official Innovation World Cup® Series partner in Spain.
Here are the 20 IoT finalists of the 10th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®, listed in alphabetical order per company name:
- IoT Interoperability, Security, FOTA & Device Management by IOTEROP (France)
- TapNLink Local & Remote Monitor by IoTize (France)
- KITRO -Technological Solution that Simplifies Food Waste Management by KITRO (Switzerland)
- Nowi – Enabling Sensors to Live Forever by Nowi (The Netherlands)
- Shayp: Tackling Water Leaks by Shayp (Belgium)
- Totemi by Totemi (Switzerland)
- Vilisto: The AI Solution to Europe’s Office Energy Consumption Problem by Vilisto (Germany)
- VISN – Smart Workplace Management by VISN (Germany)
Transport, Lifestyle & Retail:
- Augmented Reality Console RoboHeart by Augmented Robotics (Germany)
- IoT for Food Quality by Axino Solutions (Switzerland)
- AcuTrack by DaVinci Industries (United States)
- Innovative, Electric Last Mile Solution for Urban Mobility by UrmO (Germany)
- CleverFarm – New Age Farm Management Platform by CleverFarm (Czech Republic)
- Continuous River Monitoring by KotahiNet (New Zealand)
- Real-time soil analysis by Stenon (Germany)
- Internet of Outdoor Things for Agriculture by Vinduino (United States)
- Akita by High IoT (Israel)
- IOTTY smart switch, innovative technology with outstanding Italian design by IOTTY (Italy)
- Niche by Niche (United States)
- WeavAir by WeavAir (Canada)
Top Catalan IoT Start-ups:
Together with ACCIO, the official Innovation World Cup® Series partner in Spain, the most revolutionary Catalan IoT start-ups will be invited to present their solutions on stage along the finalists of the world-leading competition in the Internet of Things.
The top 20 IoT finalists will pitch live on the AGORA stage on February 26th at 6.00 PM at 4YFN19 in Barcelona. The category winners will be awarded live on stage at the main tech start-up event in the world.
Join us at 4YFN Mobile World Congress 2019 Barcelona on Feb 26th and connect with the techpreneurs who will become the future stars in IoT!
For more information about the Innovation World Cup® IoT pitch & award ceremony and registration, please visit the official event page here.