Hurry up! – Submit your solution to the 12th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® and shine bright at the Hanover Fair 2021!
Time flies. Start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs have only some days left to compete for the next Internet of Things and Wearable Technologies hero crown. Show how your connected solutions, including a wide range of sensor-based devices, wearables & applications, disrupt the existing paths.
The following industries are awaiting your innovations: Industrial | City | Transport | Agriculture | Sports | Home | Lifestyle.
Healthcare (IoMT solutions) can be submitted to the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®.
Participation in the 12th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® is FREE OF CHARGE. You still have the chance to get one of the following free dev kits to transform your prototypes into real products:
- STWIN kit (SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node – STEVAL-STWINKT1) by STMicroelectronics
- rapidM2M Base Start development board or rapidM2M Narrow Band Sensor by Microtronics
- Horticulture LEDs or AMBER PI Design Kit by Würth Elektronik
- HERACLES 2 by EBV Elektronik
Once the deadline on 9 December 2020, 23:59 PST is reached, all completed submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board, based on the degree of innovation, commercial potential, technological feasibility, marketing approach, time to market, and required investment.
The selected top IoT and WT techpreneurs will benefit from prizes worth over $500.000, including:
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro for the best European IoT solution – 4th EBV IoT Hero.
- Exclusive business connections with international tech and business partners, tech experts, potential investors, and media representatives.
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Significant advice from international tech experts to support your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more.
- Free development kits of our partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik and Microtronics.
- Collaboration opportunities with partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AIQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery and more.
- Being part of the official finals pitch & award ceremony at Hanover Fair, on 14 April 2021.
- Speaking opportunities at worldwide prominent tech events such as WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and beyond.
- Placement in the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup® Series.