Submit your application to the Deutsche Bahn startup program and boost Construction Tech to the next level – Application deadline AUGUST 9!
The next program of Deutsche Bahn has kicked off. Techpreneurs worldwide now have good chances to become parts of the official pitch event on September 22, win a 100-day cooperation starting in October this year. Bridging the gap between startups and the DB universe, you will get exclusive access to real construction sites, real project managers and real data.
This is an ideal opportunity to start long-term business connections with Europe’s largest railway infrastructure and mobility provider. The selected startups will receive 25,000 Euro funding (no equity taken), coworking space in Berlin, and a free exhibition & presentation slot at BIM World MUNICH in November, 2020.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Just fill out our application form and upload a pitch deck that highlights how your solution/product does benefit one of our mentioned use-cases below.
The Construction Tech program focuses on solutions for the planning and management phases of projects addressing the following use-cases:
1. Advanced solutions for anti-noise & anti-vibration
– Noise protection along tracks and construction sites
– Appealing designs for noise protection solutions
– Vibrational barriers alongside tracks and construction sites
– Noise and vibration: combined solutions
2. Advanced sensors for Construction Tech
– Tools, wearables and devices for work and construction safety
– Geodesy: detection and evaluation of ground conditions and stability
– Technology assisted final inspection of track infrastructure
3. Smart simulation & visualization of traffic flows and infrastructure
– Simulation of traffic flows and infrastructure
– BIM-based visualization „to-go“ (with AR)
– VR-twin for construction sites
4. e-democracy and online hearings
– Intelligent document map and paperless construction management
– Crowd participation and management as part of an e-democracy
– Intelligent support for legal compliance
Follow alumni of DB mindbox including Konux, Nplan and Datumate and become the next success story of Deutsche Bahn’s startup hub.
The minimum requirement is an MVP. If you already sell a market-ready product, you are also welcome.
Participation is free of charge. Submit your solution by AUGUST 9, 2020.
Feel free to contact our Innovation World Cup Series team email@example.com or DB mindbox directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partners and we are looking forward to working with you!