Munich/Dusseldorf, October 2020.
Over 140 start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs worldwide submitted their IoMT solutions to the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®, from smart connected devices to wearables, intelligent patches and smart implants. Diagnostics, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention will be revolutionized by the following TOP12 Internet of Medical Things Techpreneuers 2020.
HERE ARE THE TOP12 INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS TECHPRENEURS 2020 (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER):
- BeFC, France: BeFC – Sustainable paper-based energy source for low-power connected devices
- CRIAM, Portugal: CRIAM – 5G portable blood Point of Care diagnostic device
- Horizen, Poland: Higo telemedical system
- inContAlert, Germany: inContAlert – Wearable system for non-invasive measurement of the urinary bladder filling level
- Innovosens, Sweden: SMASH – Sweat Metabolite Analysis for Sports and Health
- MDCN Technologies, Inc., USA: NeoRhythm – A gesture-controlled headband to sleep better, de-stress and boost energy
- Mindpax, Germany: Mindpax – Wrist-worn monitoring sensor for chronic diseases
- OutSense, Israel: OutSense – Continuous, autonomous and touch-free monitoring of stool and urine
- PKvitality, France: K’Watch – Continuous glucose monitoring smartwatch
- RespMedical LLC, Poland: BreatherOne – Pulmonary rehabilitation system
- ROWEBOTS / Home Health Systems, Canada: MySafetyPatch – Remote monitoring with alarms for people with chronic or acute illness
- Yoganotch, United States: AI/IoT empowered yoga and wellness coach that provides live audio feedback on yoga form and wellness practices
CONGRATULATIONS! These TOP12 INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS TECHPRENEURS 2020 will present their ground-breaking solutions at virtual.MEDICA, the melting pot for digital health innovations with over hundred thousands of audiences worldwide.
Stay tuned to find out the TOP3 winners who will benefit from prizes worth over +500.000 USD, 10.000 Euro in cash (for the best European IoT solution), free marketing package, expert consulting to scale-up their business, and further support from MEDICA’s profound network of health tech, MedTech professionals, investors and partners.
Bookmark on your calendar the official 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup Pitch & Award Ceremony on 16 November, 14:00 – 16:00 CET.
Registration is required, and the livestream will be available free of charge.
More information and free registration: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/
The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations.
The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2003. Current partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ and VARTA Microbattery. A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, and usability. Participation is free of charge.
Further partners include StartupCon, WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, AlpICT, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, Team Côte D’Azur, French Côte D’Azur, Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, InnMind, ISPO, Polar Bear Pitching, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, Engerati, InfoShare, IFJ, IT2Industry, Paris Region Entreprises, Disruptive Week Milan, GZDN, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science, Technology Park, Government of Canada, Cluster Digital, IOT Business News, and many more.
Hanh Nguyen | Project & Event Manager