12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® Pitch & Award Ceremony @virtual.MEDICA
November 16, 2020
The top healthcare startups selected from hundreds of applications worldwide will present their solutions in the final Pitch & Award Ceremony of the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® at the Conference Area / virtual.MEDICA!
Thousands of MedTech and health tech audiences worldwide will keep eyes on the top12 Internet-of-Medical-Things finalists in the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®. Who will get the trophy and scale up at virtual.MEDICA, the largest medical trade fair in the world?
Benefits worth over 500.000 USD for the top12 finalists include:
- Being part of the Pitch & Award Ceremony on 16 November 2020 at virtual.MEDICA
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical supports
- Free development kits powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik, and Microtronics
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at further worldwide prominent tech events such as WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, Hanover Fair, Wolves Summit, IoTHINGS.
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
See you on 16 November 2020 at virtual.MEDICA!