9th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION Pitch & Award Ceremony @virtual.MEDICA
November 17, 2020
The 9th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION Pitch & Award Ceremony will welcome the top12 finalists to present their solutions in Health apps, Diagnostics, AI in healthcare in front of the jury and health tech audiences at the Conference Area / virtual.MEDICA!
Doctors, physicians and caregivers around the globe are increasingly turning to Health apps, Diagnostics, AI in healthcare and Robotics to improve their services. Solutions are constantly upgraded to become smarter, faster, and more precise.
Hundreds of start-ups worldwide have submitted their solutions to the 9th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION. Now, our international jury are ready aboard to look for the top innovators, who will revolutionize the healthcare industry.
The top12 finalists will be invited to the final pitch & award ceremony on 17 November, at the online Conference Area / virtual.MEDICA, the hotspot for medical technology, laboratory medicine, health IT, sports medicine and healthcare policy gathering thousands of disruptive healthcare startups, scale-ups, SMEs, research & development institutions and international leading corporations.
The top12 finalists of the 9th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION will benefit from:
- International awareness at the Pitch & Award Ceremony at virtual.MEDICA, on 17 November 2020!
- Exclusive entry to the virtual.MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts to advance their businesses: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 Euro
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!