Innovation World Cup® at 43rd WT|Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE
April 24, 2023
The Pitch and Award ceremony of the 14th edition of the Innovation World Cup® is on April 24, 2023. Join us and meet the TOP12 Wearable Techprenurs for the WT Innovation World Cup®!
The selected Top12 game-changers, and the future disruptors will present their solutions at the official WT Innovation World Cup® Pitch and Award ceremony at the 43rd WT | Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE on 24 April 2023, at 16:00 CET.
Here are the Top12 Wearable Techpreneurs 2023 of the WT Innovation World Cup® (listed in alphabetical order along with their solutions):
- AURIMOD, CEO Stefan Kampusch, Austria: VIVO® – A New Benchmark in Pain Management.
- Kipuwex, Head of International Relations Nea Höynälä, Finland: Revolutionizing Remote Monitoring and Pain Assessment for Healthcare Equality.
- Lighthouse Tech, COO Nathan Deutsch, Switzerland: Helping blind and visually impaired people get outside with confidence.
- machineMD, Head of Commercial Strategy Phil Norris, Switzerland: A look at the future of eye exams.
- MISU, Founder Vova Shevchuk, Ukraine: MISU – chance to live longer
- Netsensing Technology, Co-Founder Philippe Koller, Switzerland: HSATPro – Sleep Apnea Detection Device.
- Niostem, CEO & Co-Founder Dr. Carlos Chacón, Germany: Niostem – a smart wearable to end hair loss.
- Noxon, CEO and Founder Maria Neugschwender, Germany: The Blind Spot
- Ostloong Innovations, Founder Amber Gao, Switzerland: SIRIUS – A revolution of the AR and Mixed Reality.
- PulseOn, CEO Jari Kaija, Finland: PulseOn – Solving the problem of undiagnosed atrial fibrillation.
- Pulsewave, CEO Peter Weisz, Switzerland: TempleGuard – remote patient monitoring with eyeglasses.
- RoboMed, COO & Founder Yaser Sabzehmeidani, Finland: Robotic capsule for biopsy, endoscopy and microbiota.
The 43rd WT | Wearable Technologies Conference 2023 EUROPE takes place on 24-25 April 2023 as the meeting point for international experts of the entire wearables value chain. Focusing on emerging technologies and the latest developments from the wearable tech industry, the program will guide you through key topics in augmentation of humans (AR, VR, robotics, …), deep tech and innovation, as well as enabling the future of healthcare. The tickets for the conference can be booked on www.wearable-technologies.com/events.
Do not miss this great pitch session and an overall insightful conference in Munich – we are looking forward to meeting you there!
Will you become the next top wearable innovator of 2024? The 15th Innovation World Cup® and 15th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® are already open for submissions. Participation is free of charge. Further details are available at www.innovationworldcup.com.