Innovation World Cup at the 9th Edition of Wolves Summit
March 19, 2019
The Innovation World Cup® Series join hands with Wolves Summit for an inspirational panel discussion about IoT Healthcare Solutions.
This is the ninth edition of Wolves Summit, the biggest and the most effective multinational event in Central and Eastern Europe focused on networking. A bridge between promising startups, tech companies, investors and corporations. Join 2500+ Attendees and check it for yourself! Using a matchmaking tool to preschedule 1:1 meetings with people who fit your business profile, tags and preferences.
The Innovation World Cup® Series panel discussion:
- Title: Digital Health and IoT Startups: How to Scale Up
- Day and Time: March 19th, 10.40 – 11.10 AM, Main Stage
- Who will be on stage:
- Dr. Sonja Sulzmaier, Managing Partner, Navispace
- Joachim Kuhnke, Innovation Business Champion, W.L. Gore & Associates
- Peter Dollfuss, Partner Manager, Microtronics
- Andreas Warta, Key Account Manager, VARTA Microbattery
- Thomas Waldmann, Start-Up & Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik
- Wojtech Radomiski, CEO, StethoMe
If you are an innovator and want to take your IoT solution successfully to the market, you cannot miss it.
See you there!