Innovation World Cup at the IoT Forum CE
June 5, 2019
The Innovation World Cup® Series join hands with the IoT Forum CE for the Central Europe’s leading conference in IoT.
The 7th IoT Forum CE will bring together key industries from Central Europe for a day of inspiring content and top level peer exchange. Exploring and informing the latest innovations in IoT with industry leaders and passionate transformers.
Develop your IoT Strategy now, covering IoT Trends, IoT Security & Privacy, IoT Data Analytics & AI, Mobility, Wearables & AR/VR, Smart Home, Smart City, Connectivity and much more.
The Innovation World Cup® Series IoT Talks and Discussion
- Title: How to Scale up an IoT Business – From Prototype to Successful Product
- Day and Time: June 5, 16.00
- Location: The Stage – Tech Gate Vienna
- Who will be on stage:
- Dr. Sonja Sulzmaier, Managing Partner, Navispace
- Alexander Gerfer, CTO and CEO, Würth Elektronik
- Markus Vogt, Director IoT, EBV Elektronik
- Johannes Durschang, Key Account Manager, VARTA Microbattery
- Peter Dollfuss, Partner Manager, Microtronics
If you want to take your IoT solution successfully to the market, you cannot miss it.