IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Startup Competition
20-23 June, 2022
The Innovation World Cup® Series welcome tech-savvy audiences at IoTWeek Dublin 2022. IoTWeek is a four-day conference where leaders from the world of business, tech and science shed light on the future of IoT technologies and their impacts on business and life.
1. IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Start-up Competition Opening: How to grow and scale up an IoT business – Do’s and don’ts for IoT techpreneurs, 13:00 – 14:00, 20 June
This session is the grand opening of the 1st IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Start-up Competition. IoT experts of multinational tech corporates and investors will discuss the essential do’s and don’ts for IoT techpreneurs when scaling up an IoT business. The session will also show how corporates and start-ups can successfully work together.
Experts on board:
- Sonja Sulzmaier, Managing Partner, Innovation World Cup® Series – Navispace GmbH
- Taryn Andersen, CEO & Co-Founder, Telegraph Hill Capital
- Alessandro Maloberti, Director Partner Ecosystem, STMicroelectronics
- Mark Hughes, IoT Business Development Manager, EBV Elektronik
- Thomas Waldmann, Start-up & Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik
- Christian Stammel, Founder & CEO, WT | Wearable Technologies Group
- Alan Murphy, Smart Dublin Regional Manager, Smart Dublin
2. IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Start-up Pitch Session 1 (Industry 4.0, Construction, City, Transport, Agriculture), 15:00 – 16:30, 20 June
The Internet of Things enables interconnectivity as never before, with machines and equipment take autonomous actions based on real-time data. The Industry 4.0 resorts to IoT technologies that make not only smart factories and warehouses real, but also provide valuable data for precise decision-making. The Startup Pitch Session I powered by IoTWeek and Innovation World Cup® will introduce ground-breaking start-ups and solutions advancing the Industry 4.0, Construction, City, Transport and Agriculture sectors. Each start-up will have 10 minutes for presentation and Q+A, ranging from condition monitoring, predictive maintenance to logistics, work safety, green tech, sustainability, and agriculture. New connectivity solutions are also welcome to this session.
3. IoTWeek Innovation World Cup Start-up Pitch Session 2 (Home, Healthcare, Lifestyle & Sports), 09:30 – 10:45, 21 June
Smart things are changing our today´s world of consumer electronics, healthcare, gaming and sports. Around 60 percent of all IoT connected devices in 2020 are used in the consumer markets and will likely remain so in the next 10 years. As a result, the Startup Pitch Session II powered by IoTWeek and Innovation World Cup® will focus on the consumer IoT. Start-ups from Europe will present their solutions that bring home, healthcare, lifestyle, and sports sectors to the future. These range from thermostats for smart home, non-invasive blood glucose monitoring device, to sport performance trackers, to name but a few. Each start-up will also have 10 minutes to present their solutions live on stage, including Q+A. The jury will select the winner of the pitch session I (Industrial IoT) and session II (Consumer IoT) respectively at the end of each session.
IoTWeek Innovation World Cup®
+15 Techpreneurs at IoTWeek 2022 Dublin
The IoT Innovation World Cup® is the world’s largest international competition for IoT startups and scaleups. The open innovation platform connects ground-breaking techpreneurs and leading industry partners to form powerful alliances and transform budding ideas into global giants.
Start-ups and scale-ups worldwide submitted their solutions, including a wide range of sensor-based devices, wearables & applications, and advanced the Industrial 4.0 | City | Transport | Construction | Agriculture | Home | Healthcare | Sports & Lifestyle sectors.
The selected candidates will benefit from the following prizes:
- +15 pitch slots at IoTWeek 2022 DUBLIN on 20-21 June 2022
- 1-1 introductions to international corporates, potential investors, business partners and technology experts
- Free marketing packages and extensive global media coverage
- Free development kits from STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, VARTA Microbattery and others
- Speaking opportunities at MEDICA 2022 (for healthcare), BIM World MUNICH 2022 (for construction) and HANNOVER MESSE 2023
- Any many more!
Evaluation criteria of jury are degree of innovation, technological feasibility, commercial potential, marketing and go-to-market approach, time to market and sustainability.
Start-ups, scale-ups, developers and innovative SMEs who develop IoT solutions in Healthcare, Home, Lifestyle and Sports can submit your solutions until 10 June 2022, 23:59 CET to win a wild-card, with the direct entry to pitch at IoTWeek Dublin.
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com