IWC Series @ WT | Wearable Technologies Conference 2019 USA
July 9-10, 2019
San Francisco, USA
The 34th edition of the globally established WT | Wearable Technologies Conference Series is THE must-attend event for all decision makers in the industry. In 2019, the event is going to take place co-located with the premiere event in the electronics industry of the United States, SEMICON West.
The WT | Wearable Technologies Conference 2019 USA in San Francisco will guide you and over 22,400+ wearable tech professionals through the current status of the wearable market. See what’s next in AI, AR & VR, sensor tech, connectivity, energy solutions, and smart products (hearables, glasses, watches, activity trackers, implants, pills, patches).
Meet the wearable game changers and find out how their disruptive products are shifting the wearable industry on July 10 (2:00 PM – 2:45 PM) during the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® Innovators Pitch Session of the WTUS19 conference.
|IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® Innovators Pitch Session – Meet the Innovators|
|Cardiomo – Breakthrough Solution in Patient Monitoring|
Mick Safronenko, CMO, Cardiomo Care Inc.
|“Black Mirror” was Right! We invented the First Health Monitoring Implant!|
Nataliya Stelmakh, CEO, Gotyu
|Kegg – Personal Fertility Assistance You Can Now Afford|
Kristina Cahojova, CEO & Founder, Kegg Tech
|Rufus – Wearable Technology for a Superhuman Workforce|
Gabe Grifoni, CEO & Co-founder, Rufus
|SEAM – Learning From Personal Safety Wearables|
Drew Henson, CEO & Founder, Seam Technic
|Feel – a Digital Therapeutic Solution for Mental Health|
Ryan Stuhr, Business Development Director, Sentio Solutions
|WearTech Tights for Rapid Recovery|
James Johnson, CEO & Founder, WearTech
|Democratizing EEG for Healthcare|
Aswin Gunasekar, CEO & Founder, Zeto Inc.
- An international jury will evaluate live their pitches and select the “Top North American Wearable Innovator of the Year”.
- The network will also have their say by voting online for their preferred start-up. Cast your vote now here.
- The best solutions will get exclusive access to the semi-finals of the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® – the world’s leading competition in IoT and wearable tech.
- Additional benefits will be granted to the innovators in the healthcare sector.
- The winners will be awarded and celebrated on stage.
40% discount for you with code WTUS19_pitchinvite at http://bit.ly/WTUS19Register to join us in San Francisco.
We can’t wait to meet you!
More info www.wearable-technologies-us.com