Update! – The submission round of the 13th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®️ 2021/2022 was closed on 26 January 2022, 23:59 PST. All completed submissions will be evaluated by the jury board based on 6 judging criteria: Level of innovation, technological feasibility, commercial potential, time to market, marketing & go-to-market approach and sustainability. The Top15 IoT Innovators 2022 will pitch at HANNOVER MESSE, the leading industrial trade-fair and stage for the future of the Internet of Things, on 1 June 2022.
The Innovation World Cup®, the world’s leading competition for IoT, Wearable and DeepTech start-ups & scale-ups, is welcoming international techpreneurs to make their innovations visible to the world and create valuable business connections. Join the 14th edition
of the Innovation World Cup® in the categories Industrial
(for Healthcare please check the Healthcare Innovation World Cup®
). By entering your submission you can additionally take part in the following special prizes of the competition:
Win prizes worth more than 500,000 USD, including:
- Prominent speaking opportunities and official finals pitch events on the main stages of leading industry events such as HANNOVER MESSE, WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, IoTWeek Dublin, MEDICA,BIM World MUNICH and many more!
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities and technical support
- Free Development Kits powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik and VARTA Microbattery
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
The participation in the competition is FREE OF CHARGE.