Every day more than one thousand houses must be built to meet the demand for new homes for the growing worldwide population. The environment where we live must evolve. Smart construction sites, smart buildings, and the infrastructures for our cities are needed now. This can shortly be realized only if innovative technologies are integrated to the construction and facility management process supported by Building Information Modeling (BIM). The full potential is still to be unlocked.
We are calling all start-ups from the software and hardware area to submit their solutions/services for the construction, real estate and smart city and demonstrate how they are shaping the future of the industry and making our territories smart.
The Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® will celebrate the new applications, user scenarios, collaboration technologies, software, services and efficiency solutions bringing a fundamental change in the construction and building industry.
Will your solution enhance the construction process by sensing concrete information, by monitoring the later building quality, by optimizing the supply chain during the construction process, by improving the infrastructure and sustainable development of cities or by making the whole process safer for the worker and the real estate owner? Then this is for you!
The finalists of the Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® will:
- Access the global Innovation World Cup® Series network
- Pitch their solution and be awarded at BIM World MUNICH 2019, the leading event in Europe for the digital transformation of the industry, on November 26th, 2019!
- Connect with the BIM World ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Boost their solution’s brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Benefit from an exclusive package to exhibit in the BIM Town, the innovation hotspot at BIM World Munich
- Be advised from international tech experts to advance your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, and commercial launch, to mention but a few
- Be included in the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® and benefit from prizes worth +500,000 USD (for IoT and wearable solutions only)
- Get a place in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winner)
Get ready to rock the stage at BIM World MUNICH, as well as many other speaking opportunities and leading workshop with big industry players. See our upcoming events for more information.
The registration will take you only a few minutes, that could enhance your business further.
The submission phase closes on 2 October 2019 (23:59 PST), apply now before it\\’s too late!