Munich, 23 November 2021.
More than 150 start-ups, scale-ups and techpreneurs from +40 nations worldwide submitted their solutions in planning, construction, operations, and environment that shape the future territories. The world’s leading ecosystem in connected things and Deep-Tech collaborates with BIM World MUNICH for the 4th SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION WORLD CUP®, in search of cutting-edge solutions in smart construction, real estate, smart city and urban planning.
Here are the TOP12 SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATORS 2021 (in alphabetical order):
- Dizmo – Interactive workspace connecting data, services and applications (Switzerland)
- Dragonback Innovation – ARVE – Air quality monitoring (Switzerland)
- Framence – Photorealistic digital twin for buildings and technical facilities (Germany)
- Intelar LLC – K2150 sensor – Long-range motion occupancy detector for lighting control and automation warehouses, urban and industrial buildings and territories (Russia)
- Kustomised – InSite 3D – Holistic 3D-Scanning mobile application optimized for the needs of craftsmen (Germany)
- Leapcraft ApS – AmbiNode – Fully managed, calibrated sensor network to capture over 15 parameters in real-time for the construction industry (Denmark)
- Madaster – Global online platform that enables the circular use of products and materials in the construction industry (Germany)
- Partum – Construyo – Customer’s digital project manager for guidance through the building application process and finding the best partners (Germany)
- ROBEAU – Protect and preserve water – Real time indicator of water consumption for buildings (Ireland)
- Treble Technologies – Treble Room – Specialized sound simulation and software for designing buildings (Iceland)
- Ultrawis – Smart sensors and advance AI and ML to enable crane automation and digital twin of the site to optimize safety and productivity of the construction site (Israel)
- Urbanistic – Platform with a set of visual tools and instantaneous KPI generation resources to generate use-cases in pre-planning construction phases (Germany)
Based on the level of innovation, go-to-market approach, commercial potential and sustainability, the jury board announced Treble Technologies as the winner of the 4th Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup®. Treble develops Treble Room – Specialized sound simulation and software for designing buildings. The start-up from Iceland is now officially the world’s TOP Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovator 2021!
Congratulations to Treble Technologies, the runner-ups Madaster, Ultrawis and the TOP12 who made it to the finals at BIM World MUNICH. “The digitalization in the construction and building industry is moving fast forward. And also young innovators are playing an important role in this transformation process. The Innovation World Cup® finals at the BIM World MUNICH – the leading platform in the digitalization of the AEC industry, were again an amazing firework of innovation. We at BIM World MUNICH support young innovators to create visibility and valuable business connections.” – Christian Stammel, Founder BIM World MUNICH.
The 5th edition of the SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION WORLD CUP® is already open for submissions. Participation is free of charge with chances to win great prizes, including free speaking slot at BIM World MUNICH 2022, 1-1 introductions with potential investors & business partners, free marketing package & media coverage, placement on the Innovation World Cup Hall of Fame, and beyond.
Behind the scenes
BIM World MUNICH is the leading congress for user-related solutions around building information modeling and new technologies for the construction, real estate industry and urban planning. On 23 and 24 November 2021, more than 200 exhibitors and 100 speakers gathered at BIM World MUNICH to showcase their latest innovations to investors, partners, press members and visitors around the globe. Current executive partners of BIM World MUNICH are Autodesk, Bau Industrie, building.SMART, Hexagon, IP500, Mittelstand 4.0 Competence Center Planning & Building and Nemetschek Group.
The Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2018 and co-organized with BIM World MUNICH. A panel of industry experts selects the most promising solutions based on criteria such as level of innovation, marketability, usability and sustainability. Participation is free of charge.
Hanh Nguyen | Project and Event Manager
Innovation World Cup® Series – Navispace GmbH