Munich/Europe, 24 April 2023
Europe’s Top12 wearables startups gathered at the 43rd WT | Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE on April 24th, 2023, for the official WT Innovation World Cup® 2023 Pitch & Award ceremony.
- AURIMOD, CEO Stefan Kampusch: VIVO® – A New Benchmark in Pain Management.
- Kipuwex, Head of International Relations Nea Höynälä: Revolutionizing Remote Monitoring and Pain Assessment for Healthcare Equality.
- Lighthouse Tech, COO Nathan Deutsch: Helping blind and visually impaired people get outside with confidence.
- machineMD, Head of Commercial Strategy Phil Norris: A look at the future of eye exams.
- MISU, Founder Vova Shevchuk: MISU – chance to live longer
- Netsensing Technology, Co-Founder Philippe Koller: HSATPro – Sleep Apnea Detection Device.
- Niostem, CEO & Co-Founder Dr. Carlos Chacón: Niostem – a smart wearable to end hair loss.
- Noxon, CEO and Founder Maria Neugschwender: The Blind Spot
- Ostloong Innovations, Founder Amber Gao: SIRIUS – A revolution of the AR and Mixed Reality.
- PulseOn, CEO Jari Kaija: PulseOn – Solving the problem of undiagnosed atrial fibrillation.
- Pulsewave, CEO Peter Weisz: TempleGuard – remote patient monitoring with eyeglasses.
- RoboMed, COO & Founder Yaser Sabzehmeidani: Robotic capsule for biopsy, endoscopy and microbiota.
The winners were selected based on their level of innovation, technology, market approach, and sustainability impact. We are delighted to announce that the following companies were recognized as the TOP3 Wearable Techpreneurs of 2023:
The TOP3 Wearable Techpreneurs 2023 will now officially be part of the prestigious Innovation World Cup® Hall of Fame and will be promoted by the Innovation World Cup®, WT | Wearable Technologies, along with the IWC Series community partners worldwide. What is more, they will receive significant support from global leading tech experts, potential investors and business partners to advance their innovative solutions in the market.
Congratulations to all the Top12 Wearables Techpreneurs 2023 and look forward to seeing the groundbreaking work that they will accomplish in the future. Interested startups can submit their solutions in the 15th Innovation World Cup® and 15th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® for free at www.innovationworldcup.com.
Behind the scenes – The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations. The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2003. Current and previous partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, VOSS Automotive, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, Google, Intel, Swisscom, Ericsson, Telefonica, Gemalto, Samsung, and many more. Participation is free of charge.
Further partners include WT | Wearable Technologies, Hannover Messe, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, AlpICT, BioAlps Association, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, IoTWeek, i2cat / IOT Catalan Alliance, Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, Invest in Bavaria, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, InfoShare, IFJ, ITRI, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, SUCCUS, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, VJTI- Technology Business Incubator, Upgraded Life, and many more.
Mirna Curcic | Project & Event Manager