Munich/Hanover, 14 April 2021
Selected from more than 600 solutions from around the globe, the TOP16 Internet of Things Innovators 2021 gathered at the 12th IOT Innovation World Cup® pitch and award ceremony, at the Hannover Messe Digital Edition to pitch their solutions to the audiences worldwide, with live jury evaluation.
Here are the TOP16 Internet of Things Innovators 2021 who competed in the categories Industrial, Agriculture, Smart City & Transport, and the special prizes STWIN Challenge by STMicroelectronics and rapidM2M Challenge by Microtronics (in alphabetical order):
- 3Bee – Hive Tech: IoT for Bees, Italy
- 3d Signals – 3d Signals – Plug & Play Factory Digitalization, Israel
- Agranimo – Agranimo, Germany
- Alternative Energy Innovations SL – Indueye Self-Powered IoT, Spain
- BeFC – BeFC – Bioenzymatic Fuel Cells, France
- Canaria – Canaria-V, Australia
- Fuelitics – Fuelitics as a Service, Austria
- Nauticspot – Nauticspot, France
- Neuron Soundware – Neuron Soundware, Czech Republic
- Nolta Nova GmbH & Co KG – Noltanet CEE smartplug, Germany
- Octonion – Octonion Machine Intelligence, Switzerland
- Preemar Soluciones Acuícolas– Preemar, Mexico
- Schildknecht AG – Smart Cable Drum, Germany
- Shayp – Shayp: The Easy-to-Use Device that Will Help You Save Water, Belgium
- SmartShepherd – SmartShepherd – wearables for livestock, Australia
- Tanktwo – Tanktwo String Batteries, United States
The jury including tech-savvy experts from STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth, Microtronics, and Corporate Ventures Advisory had a challenging task to select the best amongst the best. According to the start-ups´ level of innovation, go-to-market approach and commercial potential, the jurors determined the world´s 5 top IoT ground-brakers.
…And the world´s TOP 5 Internet of Things Innovators 2021 are:
- STWIN Challenge powered by STMicroelectronics: Neuron Soundware
- Industrial: Canaria
- Smart City & Transport: BeFC
- Agriculture: 3Bee
- RapidM2M Challenge by Microtronics: Nolta Nova GmbH & Co KG
Congratulations Neuron Soundware, Canaria, BeFC, 3Bee and Nolta! Well-done 3d Signals, Agranimo, Alternative Energy Innovations, Fuelitics, Nauticspot, Octonion, Preemar,Schildknecht AG, Shayp, SmartShepherd and Tanktwo!
The TOP5 Internet of Things Innovators 2021 will now officially be part of the prestigious Innovation World Cup® Hall of Fame and will be promoted by the Innovation World Cup®, Hannover Messe, along with STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth, Microtronics, VARTA Microbattery and the IWC Series community partners worldwide. What is more, they will receive significant support from global leading tech experts, potential investors and business partners to advance their IoT solutions in the market.
Did you miss the live pitch and award ceremony at Hannover Messe Digital Edition? Good news, the recording is available for you until 11 June. Click here, register and enjoy it !
The 13th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® is already open for submissions! Submit your solution free of charge now. Request free dev kits, benefit from valuable business contacts as well as tech support on PoC, BoM, testing, production, certifications for free, and take your chance to disrupt Hannover Messe 2022!
Behind the scenes – The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations. The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2003. Current and previous partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, VOSS Automotive, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, Google, Intel, Swisscom, Ericsson, Telefonica, Gemalto, Samsung, and many more. A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, and usability. Participation is free of charge. More information on www.innovationworldcup.com
Further partners include StartupCon, WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, AlpICT, BioAlps Association, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, IOTWEEK, i2cat / IOT Catalan Alliance Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, Invest in Bavaria, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, InfoShare, IFJ, IT2Industry, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, Munich Startup, SUCCUS, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, VJTI- Technology Business Incubator, Upgraded Life, and many more.
Elisa Gava | Project & Event Manager | Innovation World Cup® Series