Munich/Dusseldorf, 23rd of October 2023.
The 15th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® has once again attracted a remarkable pool of innovators, with submissions from around the globe. These forward-thinking health techpreneurs have demonstrated groundbreaking solutions, from smart wearables to advanced diagnostics and remote patient monitoring, all set to transform the healthcare industry.
THE TOP12 HEALTH TECHPRENEURS 2023 ARE (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER):
- autonomyo – Robotic exoskeleton for people with neurological gait disorders (Switzerland)
- BioCam – Smart endoscopic capsule for remote examination of the gastrointestinal system (Poland)
- DiaMonTech AG – D-Pocket: precise, pain-free blood glucose monitoring (Germany)
- Earable® Neuroscience – FRENZ Brainband: AI-powered smart band for deep sleep and focus (USA)
- Glooma – SenseGlove: smart glove to detect and monitor breast cancer at an early stage (Portugal)
- Kinexcs – KIMIA Recover: knee recovery management solution (Singapore)
- Medituner – AsthmaTuner: digital monitoring and evaluation of asthma (Sweden)
- Metyos – Smart biowearable patch for kidney health (France)
- Pumpinheart Ltd – A system to treat heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (Ireland)
- RDS – MultiSense®: Smart wearable for patient monitoring in acute clinical stages (France)
- sendance GmbH – Sendance-grid: soft sensor technology for smart wearables in healthcare (Austria)
- VentriJect – Seismofit: reliable estimate of cardiorespiratory fitness (Denmark)
The pitch and award ceremony will take place at the 10th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (Hall 12, Stand 12 E37), on November 13th, 13:00 – 15:00 CET. Great prizes will be awarded, 1-1 introductions with investors, business partners & health tech experts, extensive media coverage, placement on the Hall of Fame, and many more.
Registration for on-site and live stream session: www.medica.de/mchf2.
The 16th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is now available for submissions. Participation is free of charge. More details on www.innovationworldcup.com/categories/healthcare/.
The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations.
The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2003. Current partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ and VARTA Microbattery. Current and previous partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, VOSS Automotive, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, Google, Intel, Swisscom, Ericsson, Telefonica, Gemalto, Samsung, and many more.
A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, usability, and sustainability. Participation is free of charge. More information on www.innovationworldcup.com.
Further partners include WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, MEDICA, AlpICT, BioAlps Association, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, IOTWEEK, i2cat / IOT Catalan Alliance Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, Invest in Bavaria, Infoshare, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, InfoShare, Minc, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, Munich Startup, SUCCUS, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, ITRI, Upgraded Life, Terkko Health Hub, Health Capital Helsinki, Vibazone, HeroX, Start-Up Podium, IOT WEEK, Allgäu Digital, G-Gravity, Villgro, and many more.
Mirna Curcic | Project & Event Manager