Munich, December 2019 – The top34 IoT game changers 2020 of the 11th IOT/WT INNOVATION WORLD CUP® are announced!
The 11th IOT/WT INNOVATION WORLD CUP® is the catalyst of future innovations in the Internet of Things. 500 ground-breaking submissions from all over the world were submitted – only the top 34 made it into the finals. The were selected by an international panel of judges who were enthusiastic about the level of innovation, the technology and the market approach of the disruptive solutions across the categories: industrial, city, home, transport, lifestyle/sport and agriculture.
The selected top30 techpreneurs will present their disruptive solutions at the official IOT/WT INNOVATION WORLD CUP pitch and award ceremony in Barcelona at the 4YFN-Mobile World Congress 2020 on February 24th.
Here are the 34 IoT finalists of the 11th IOT/WT INNOVATION WORLD CUP®, listed in alphabetical order, with their solution:
- Sensoneo – Sensoneo Smart Waste Management, Slovakia
- Fuelmann Kraftstoffverwaltung e. U.– Fuelitics as a Service, Austria
- Thread in Motion -Industrial Smart Glove with Integrated Display, Turkey
- 3DSignals – 3DSignals – Plug&Play Factory Digitalization, Israel
- Livello GmbH – Livello – Fresh Food as a Service, Germany
- Moeco – Moeco IoT, Germany
- Security Alarms & Co. – ARHUB Smart home security and automation, Switzerland
- Neodelis srl – Ecolumiere IoT Lighting Devices, Italy
- Libido Music AB – Hearo, Sweden
- Igloohome – igloohome Smart Access Solutions, Singapore
- CapLab GmbH – Bcon, Germany
- KONUX – KONUX, Germany
- Bagtrax Ltd – Bagtrax, United Kingdom
- NUADA – NUADA. Your Life. Hands-On, Portugal
- UVeye – Uveye, Israel
- UWIS Oy – UWIS System, Finland
- Dot Incorporation – Braille revolution for the next generation, South Korea
- WearWorks – Wayband, United States
- Actijoy – Actijoy, Czech Republic
- Tap Systems, Inc. – Tap Strap, United States
- Agranimo – Agranimo, Germany
- SmartShepherd – SmartShepherd – wearables for livestock, Australia
- 3Bee – Hive-Tech, Italy
- NetOP Technology – Forest Capsule for Early Forest Fire Detection, Netherland
- AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM – AFS AGRO FLOW SYSTEM, Germany
rapidM2M Challenge, special prize by Microtronics:
- Cardiomo Care, Inc. – Cardiomo, USA/Netherlands
- Fuelmann Kraftstoffverwaltung e. U. – Fuelitics as a Service, Austria
- Indeema Software Inc. – Ubreez, Ukraine
- Nolta Nova GmbH & Co. KG – Noltanet CEE smartplug, Germany
- Schildknecht AG – Smart Cable Drum, Germany
WellTech Challenge Special Prize:
- Kinexcs Private Ltd – Kinexcs Kimia, Singapore
- Night Train Oy – Night Train Cyrcadian Cycle, Finland
- WeavAir – WeavAir, Canada
- Well Being Digital Ltd – World’s smallest heart rate Sensing technology, Hong Kong
Join us at 4YFN Mobile World Congress 2020 Barcelona on Feb 24th together with our partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, LOXXESS, AiQ Smart Clothing, and VARTA Mcirobattery for the onsite pitch and live evaluation, and connect with these great techpreneurs who will become the future stars in IoT!
For more information about the Innovation World Cup® IoT pitch & award ceremony and registration, please visit the official event page here.
The 12th Innovation World Cup® is already open for submissions! Submit here your solution free of charge and take chance to become the next top IoT groundbreakers of tomorrow.
More information: www.innovationworldcup.com
Behind the scenes – The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality, and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations.
The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace AG in 2003. Current partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, LOXXESS, AiQ Smart Clothing, Gore, Gemalto and VARTA Microbattery. A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, and usability. Participation is free of charge.
Further partners include StartupCon, WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, AlpICT, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, Team Côte D’Azur, French Côte D’Azur, Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, InnMind, ISPO, Polar Bear Pitching, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, Engerati, InfoShare, IFJ, IT2Industry, Paris Region Entreprises, Disruptive Week Milan, GZDN, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science, Technology Park, Government of Canada, Cluster Digital, IOT Business News, and many more.
Elisa Sollazzo | Project & Event Manager