Hall of Fame
RingCentral cloud phone system
RingCentral Office™ is a complete cloud business communications solution. It keeps employees connected to customers and colleagues no matter where they are working, and regardless of the device they are working on – their smartphone, tablet, computer or desk phone.
RingCentral Office includes voice, fax and conferencing, and allows employees to seamlessly switch between landline and mobile all from one number and user profile. The solution also offers cloud storage integration so employees can send documents from Box, Dropbox and Google Drive; and the service also offers CRM integration with Salesforce.com.
With no upfront costs, companies can evolve their business communications from a CapEx to an OpEx model, and scale as their company grows.
RingCentral Office benefits:
- Call management, conferencing and mobile minutes in one, low monthly price plan.
- Make and receive unlimited calls and faxes.
- System administration and user preferences are managed from the RingCentral mobile app, for quick and simple activation.
- Porting, implementation, support and upgrades are all free of charge.
- A mature platform with 99.999% uptime – trusted by over 300,000 businesses.
RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo, California and its UK headquarters are in Maidenhead.