Munich, November 2023
Over 150 startups, scale-ups, and techpreneurs from over 40 nations across the globe have submitted their innovative solutions in the realms of planning, construction, operations, and environment that are shaping the future of our landscapes. The leading ecosystem in connected technologies and Deep-Tech has joined forces with BIM World MUNICH and Mittelstand-Digital Zentrum Bau for the 6th SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION WORLD CUP® to seek out pioneering solutions in smart construction, real estate, smart cities, and urban planning.
In this exceptional edition, we extended invitations to pioneering entrepreneurs to present their solutions on the Innovation stage at BIM World MUNICH, the foremost networking platform in Europe dedicated to advancing digitization and sustainability within the construction, real estate, and infrastructure sectors.
- BeiT – Streamlining Property Operations with Real-Time Energy and Tenant Data
- BIM&Scan – OpenOp: Open-standards Life-cycle Operations cloud-based digital-twin platform!
- BIM6D-POWERBIM – DigitalTwin for lifecycle asset performance
- BPS International GmbH – End-to-End Solution for energy efficiency and technical operations optimization
- Cobod International A/S – 3D Construction printing
- Crafthunt – Europe’s largest platform for construction jobs
- DIMES8 – Schedules non-deterministic,non- probabilistic, but dependent
- ecoworks – Serial renovation through innovation and automation
- GeoVisual Interactive – Digital Twins through automation and integration of all datasources
- HGCR Technology, LLC – Reducing CO2 emission one sensor at a time
- Hysopt – Solving the disconnect between HVAC-engineering and BIM-modeling
- Innoway R&D Kft. – A new light for your environment safety
- Intega Design – SuCri connects Plant 3D® and steel construction
- LastBIM – Simplify model attribution with smart LOIN definitions
- Letusense pvt ltd – Elevating Buildings with Intelligent IoT Harmony
- LivAir GmbH – The smartest indoor air quality system
- Morta – customisable dynamic trackers for construction
- minimass – minimum construction for maximum development
- Nomitech – CellBIM brings your BIM and 2D design files directly inside Microsoft Excel® Spreadsheets
- OpenSpace – The visual time machine for your construction project
- Phare Technologies US LLC – Hazardous environment risk mitigation solution
- POWER PATH DOO – BIM software solution for the power lines
- RDS-BIM – Full-cycle automatisation platform for construction design in BIM
- reebuild GmbH – With reebuild’s workflow tools, automate administrative processes and reclaim 10 hours per week, per user
- RooUz – RoofUz turns roofs into sustainable apartments
- SE3 Labs – Insights from 3D Twins that can talk
- Sodex Innovations – Future Blueprint for Construction Data Management
- Stavario – Reduce cost. Save time. Build smart
- Structure Pal – Concrete over-design eliminated
- SURVIOT Monitoring Ltd. – let the structures speak
- syniotec GmbH – Empowering construction with digital innovation
- Twin4Green Ltd – Plug and play digital twins infrastructure from hardware to AI helping businesses reach their Net Zero commitments faster
- VePa Vertical Parking – We build a space-efficient and sustainable charging infrastructure in a VePa Parking Tower
- Visilean Ltd – a BIM powered production management solution
- vyzn AG – The holistic building optimization platform
- Yuon Control AG – predictive and intelligent heating control system
- Zenesis GmbH – Zenesis is the new way of MEP planning: AI-based, efficient and sustainable
The 7th edition of the SMART BUILDING / SMART CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION WORLD CUP® is already accepting submissions. Participation comes at no cost and offers exciting opportunities to secure valuable prizes, such as a speaking slot at BIM World MUNICH 2024, one-on-one connections with potential investors and business partners, a free marketing package with media exposure, a place on the Innovation World Cup Hall of Fame, and more.
Behind the scenes
BIM World MUNICH is the leading congress for user-related solutions around building information modeling and new technologies for the construction, real estate industry and urban planning. On 28 and 29 November 2023, more than 200 exhibitors and 100 speakers gathered at BIM World MUNICH to showcase their latest innovations to investors, partners, press members and visitors around the globe. Current executive partners of BIM World MUNICH are 4builders, ACCA Software, Autodesk, BIMsystems, buildingSMART Deutschland, Mittelstand – Digital Zentrum Bau, Nemetschek Group, NOVA Building IT, Oracle, Procore, ZWSOFT.
The Smart Building / Smart Construction Innovation World Cup® was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2018 and co-organized with BIM World MUNICH. A panel of industry experts selects the most promising solutions based on criteria such as level of innovation, marketability, usability and sustainability. Participation is free of charge.
Mirna Curcic | Project and Event Manager
Innovation World Cup® Series – Navispace GmbH