Munich/Dusseldorf, 18 October 2021.
The 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® received over 300 submissions from start-ups, scale-ups, and SMEs worldwide. These health techpreneurs demonstrated how their smart connected devices, wearables, and intelligent patches disrupt diagnostics, therapy, prevention and rehabilitation.
THE TOP12 HEALTH TECHPRENEURS 2021 ARE (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER):
- AiSteth – Smart stethoscope to screen, detect and predict cardio-respiratory disorders (India)
- Cynteract – Rehabilitation glove (Germany)
- Esper – Bionic prosthetic hand (Ukraine)
- EYEMATE by Implandata Ophthalmic Products – Remote glaucoma care system (Germany)
- Feelix by Sonavi Labs – AI-enabled diagnostic device to detect and monitor respiratory diseases (USA)
- GlucoActive – Non-invasive glucometer technology (Poland)
- iLoF – Cloud-based library of disease biomarkers and biological profiles for drug discovery (UK)
- NEOLA® by GPX Medical AB – Continuous non-invasive lungs monitoring of preterm born infants (Sweden)
- Nukute – Respiratory analysis wearables (Finland)
- re.flex – Motion sensors for physical rehabilitation (Romania)
- Respiray – Wearable air purifier (Estonia)
- Rubitection – Skin assessment & care management system for chronic skin-related conditions (USA)
The pitch and award ceremony of the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® will take place at the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (Hall 12, Stand 12E35) on Monday, 15 November, 13:00 – 15:00 CET. The TOP12 Health Techpreneurs 2021 will present their solutions with live jury evaluation. Great prizes include 1-1 introductions with key industry partners, free dev kits, extensive media coverage, 10.000 Euro in cash (for the European winner of the EBV Innovation Hero Award), placement on the Innovation World Cup’s Hall of Fame, and many more.
Registration for on-site and live stream session: www.medica-tradefair.com
The 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is now available for submissions. Participation is free of charge. More details on www.innovationworldcup.com/categories/healthcare/
The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations.
The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2003. Current partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ and VARTA Microbattery. Current and previous partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, VOSS Automotive, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, Google, Intel, Swisscom, Ericsson, Telefonica, Gemalto, Samsung, and many more.
A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, usability, and sustainability. Participation is free of charge. More information on www.innovationworldcup.com
Further partners include WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, MEDICA, AlpICT, BioAlps Association, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, IOTWEEK, i2cat / IOT Catalan Alliance Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, Invest in Bavaria, Infoshare, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, InfoShare, Minc, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, Munich Startup, SUCCUS, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, ITRI, Upgraded Life, Terkko Health Hub, Health Capital Helsinki, Vibazone, HeroX, Start-Up Podium, IOT WEEK, Allgäu Digital, G-Gravity, Villgro, and many more.
Hanh Nguyen | Project & Event Manager