Munich/Dusseldorf, 26th of October 2022.
The 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® received around 300 submissions from start-ups, scale-ups, and SMEs worldwide. These health techpreneurs demonstrated how their smart connected devices, wearables, and intelligent patches disrupt diagnostics, therapy, prevention and rehabilitation.
THE TOP12 HEALTH TECHPRENEURS 2022 ARE (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER):
- AURIMOD GmbH – VIVO, the Minimal-invasive chronic pain management system based on auricular vagus nerve stimulation (Austria)
- BrainTrip Ltd – BDI, the AI-optimised EEG-based biomarker for dementia discerning early symptoms of the disease (Malta)
- breathe ilo GmbH – Fertility tracker that uses breath analysis to identify a woman’s ovulation pattern and fertile window (Austria)
- ECG 247– ECG247, the solution for the diagnosis of arrhythmias and monitoring of AF patients (Germany)
- HammTek oy – AI-based smart tool for monitoring the teeth and detecting caries (Finland)
- Mane Biotech GmbH –ManeGrowth, the smart wearable, that activates hair follicle stem cells and promotes hair regrowth (Germany)
- MobileODT – EVA, the digital mobile mini-colposcope powered by Artificial Intelligence and telehealth capabilities (Israel)
- Netsensing Technology – HSATPro, the home sleep apnea testing device indicated for health care professionals (Switzerland)
- OrCam Technologies – MyEye, the voice-activated, wearable device for vision impairment (Israel)
- PulseOn – Arrhythmia monitoring system (Finland)
- ViewMind – Digital Biomarkers for Neurodegenerative Diseases Management (Luxembourg)
- WHEELSTAIR – Device that allows wheelchair users to independently overcome architectural barriers (Poland)
The pitch and award ceremony of the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® will take place at the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (Hall 12, Stand 12E37) on Monday, 14th of November, 13:00 – 15:00 CET. The Top12 Health Techpreneurs 2022 will present their solutions with live jury evaluation. Great prizes include 1-1 introductions with key industry partners, free dev kits, extensive media coverage, 10.000 Euro in cash (for the European winner of the EBV Innovation Hero Award), placement on the Innovation World Cup’s Hall of Fame, and many more.
Registration for on-site and live stream session: www.medica-tradefair.com
The 15th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is now available for submissions. Participation is free of charge. More details on www.innovationworldcup.com/categories/healthcare/
The Innovation World Cup® Series
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the world’s leading open innovation platform that supports breakthrough innovations to become reality and connect techpreneurs with international tech corporations.
The Innovation World Cup® Series was initiated by Navispace GmbH in 2003. Current partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ and VARTA Microbattery. Current and previous partners include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, VOSS Automotive, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, Google, Intel, Swisscom, Ericsson, Telefonica, Gemalto, Samsung, and many more.
A panel of international industry experts selects the best solutions based on the level of innovation, marketability, usability, and sustainability. Participation is free of charge. More information on www.innovationworldcup.com
Further partners include WT | Wearable Technologies, BIM World MUNICH, CSEM, MEDICA, AlpICT, BioAlps Association, ACCIO, Business OULU, G2 Startups, Gate Garching, Wolves Summit, Medical Valley, UnternehmerTUM, IOTWEEK, i2cat / IOT Catalan Alliance Innovative City, Innovability, CENSIS, MEDICA, Invest in Bavaria, Infoshare, MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, Technoport, THINGS Stockholm, Munich Startup, InfoShare, Minc, INN.KUBATOR, TechBBQ, Munich Startup, SUCCUS, TAITRA, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, ITRI, Upgraded Life, Terkko Health Hub, Health Capital Helsinki, Vibazone, HeroX, Start-Up Podium, IOT WEEK, Allgäu Digital, G-Gravity, Villgro, and many more.
Nadia Nora Achkar | Startup & Innovation Manager