10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION @MEDICA
November 16, 2021
Connected healthcare is the new reality of the healthcare society. Digital transformations enable patients, doctors, physicians and caregivers seamless care experiences. Technologies such as AI in healthcare, health apps, robotics and more, are becoming smarter, faster, and more reliable, enhance the value-based physical- and virtual care across the medical infrastructure, remote monitoring and diagnostics.
The TOP12 Medical Start-ups 2021 in AI in healthcare, health apps, robotics and others, will be invited to the final pitch & award ceremony on 16 November, at the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM, the hotspot for health innovations, gathering thousands of disruptive healthcare startups, scale-ups, SMEs, research & development institutions and international leading corporations.
Take chances to stand among the TOP12 Medical Start-ups 2021, who will showcase ground-breaking solutions at MEDICA, the largest medical trade-fair in the world!
Participation is free of charge.
The TOP12 Medical Start-ups 2021 will benefit from:
- International awareness at the Pitch & Award Ceremony at MEDICA, on 16 November 2021!
- Exclusive entry to the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts to advance their businesses: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 Euro
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
- And many more!
Review the TOP3 Medical Start-ups 2020 Radiobotics, BeFC, MyLegs/ETH Zürich, on the HALL OF FAME and take turns for own victory in 2021 – See you at MEDICA!